A little earlier than normal — thanks a bunch E3! — we're having a look at the latest tasty screens for Super Smash Bros.. It's a strong line-up too, albeit one largely focused on the Wii U version once again.
Masahiro Sakurai's updates on the Director's Room Miiverse community throw up some interesting details, showing off a potentially awesome new item and two new stages for the Wii U version. One screen also shows some spectators enjoying a delicious drink as the madness unfolds, which seems like a reasonable way to spend a Sunday afternoon...
You can check out last week's Miiverse community screens below, and click on the date heading to visit the posts in question and give them a Yeah.
When Kamek casts a spell, the stage transforms drastically! That said, this is not what you would call a moving stage…
…By the way, this stage will be playable in the demo version of the game for E3, a game expo that starts on June 10 in Los Angeles.
We've added a familiar setting from the Fire Emblem series, the Coliseum. In the original game, this place is filled with both hope and despair. There is machinery in the ground that activates variable platforms.
Plenty of nice screens to enjoy. Let us know which are your favourites in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (267 votes)
- Some favourites gear up for battle in Mushroom Kingdom U21%
- Kamek decides to relocate everyone to another World11%
- Tortimer Island looks rather cute as a trophy4%
- Some Wii Fit rivalry is sortet out with a boomerang6%
- Some may be battling, but Brewster and chums enjoy a coffee15%
- Ike and Marth do their 'I'm noble' poses in front of a new stage12%
- ...and then duke it out in the Coliseum26%
- Um, I can't decide4%
- I don't like any of them1%
Please login to vote in this poll.