Masahiro Sakurai has been playing it cool, however, with the Super Smash Bros. Director's Room not referencing the Direct as yet. Last week's screens did bring us a teasing glimpse of Luigi's final smash, and also showed off some new items and special moves for various characters; none of these will dull any enthusiasm. The only downside for portable gaming enthusiasts is that all screens are from the Wii U version.
Let's check out last week's screens from Sakurai-san; as always you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
Some attractive and varied screens this week — let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (372 votes)
- Luigi prepares to suck big time, in a good way...29%
- Link dashes towards The Villager, who responds by hiding9%
- Samus struggles to handle Toon Link and The Gust Bellows16%
- Pikachu's Thunder causes Bowser some problems17%
- Isabelle seems happy with her cameo role24%
- Um, I can't decide2%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them3%
Please login to vote in this poll.