Monday is always a day that brings a little bit of pre-release hype to our eyeballs, as we post yet another Super Smash Bros. summary from the last week; we're onto issue number 30, no less.
Masahiro Sakurai has been dishing out daily screens on the Miiverse Super Smash Bros. Director's Room for so long, yet finds a way to entertain with new reveals and humorous character poses. Last week brought a few first-looks including the Smash Ball and a fresh trophy, though the pictorial tour of the 3DS-only Super Mario 3D Land stage was a highlight; hit up that link or the date heading for the post below to see all screens of that stage.
Without further pre-amble the last week's screens from Sakurai-san are below; as always you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
Mostly Wii U screens aside from the nifty 3DS tour — let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (325 votes)
- Kirby goes for the Smash Ball as Luigi does... something13%
- Mega Man and Kirby try out the Super Mario 3D Land stage13%
- Rosalina is out for the count18%
- Bowser feels the force of the Peanut Popgun19%
- Lightning Flash Phosphora joins the ranks as a Trophy30%
- Um, I can't decide3%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them3%
Please login to vote in this poll.