Super Smash Bros. keeps creeping closer — thanks to the inevitable passing of time — and we can anticipate the anarchic fun that awaits at home on Wii U and, pleasingly, on our travels with those funky 3DS visuals.
Masahiro Sakurai continues to tease us along, via the Super Smash Bros. Director's Room, showing new features and assist trophies to maintain hype levels. Last week Sakurai-san caught our eye with the enormous Mother Brain Assist Trophy, which looks set to be one of the deadliest options to find during an intense battle. The week as a whole served up a variety of treats and small pieces of insight, however, three of them Pokémon-themed.
Without further ado, last week's screens are below; as always you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
So those are your Super Smash Bros. screens for the week, full of HD goodness but not, this time around, showing love for the 3DS version. Let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (327 votes)
- Lucario shows of its Aura Sphere attack9%
- Luigi takes evasive action as Lucario takes flight16%
- Palkia emerges from a Poké Ball to show off Spacial Rend16%
- There's more to Rosalina than meets the eye...9%
- Mother Brain brings serious power as an Assist Trophy43%
- Um, I can't decide3%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them3%
Please login to vote in this poll.