While 2014 could have been a tad better so far, let's remember one important thing — Super Smash Bros. arrives on 3DS and Wii U this year! Go on, let a smile creep across those lips, and know that Masahiro Sakurai is still delivering daily goodies on the Super Smash Bros. Director's Room on Miiverse. With every passing day these games get closer, which is rather nice.
Last week brought us one main reveal, with Ashley — as made famous in WarioWare — unveiled as an assist trophy in the Wii U version. There are some move-set and gameplay details, too, as well as one of the best group shots we could ever hope to see.
Last week's screens are below, and as always you can click on the date heading to visit the Miiverse posts in question and give them a Yeah.
So that's another week of images for the new Super Smash Bros. games. Let us know what you think in the poll and comments below.
What's your favourite Smash Bros. screen this week? (330 votes)
- King Dedede unleashes side smash power on Link8%
- Rosalina & Luma show off some moves8%
- Ashley dares you to take her on...37%
- The big guys clown around, Mario's not in the mood21%
- Zelda prepares to finish Dedede with a death stare20%
- Um, I can't decide2%
- To be honest, I don't like any of them4%
Please login to vote in this poll.