Colour us impressed
For any long-running series, innovation is key to keeping fans coming back for more without getting too bored. Gameplay tweaks and changes to the setting can work wonders in refreshing a stale format, but some might argue that if an idea ain't broke, then don't keep trying to fix it. The Paper Mario series has been no stranger to...
Paper Mario: Color Splash Guides
All the Paper Mario games, ranked by you
The Paper Mario series began two decades ago when Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 launched in Japan on 11th August 2000. Since then, we've seen five more mainline Paper Mario games of different flavours, plus a 3DS crossover with AlphaDream's Mario & Luigi series. Branching off from the role-playing path...
About The Game
A colorful mystery is afoot on Prism Island
A mystery is afoot on Prism Island - and only Paper Mario can solve it by restoring the island's vanishing colors with his new Paint Hammer and the powerful Battle Cards up his sleeve. These fresh layers of strategy, along with the hilarious action adventure gameplay the series is known for, make this one of the most colorful Paper Mario action-adventure games ever.
- A hilarious action-adventure game set on mysterious Prism Island.
- The Paint Hammer lets Mario restore the drained color of Prism Island
- Color in colorless spots to solve puzzles and search for clues.
- Revive Toads who have been drained of their color.
- New Battle Card system
- Cleverly use Battle Cards during puzzling battles to defeat enemies.
- Summon objects with Things cards.
- Use Enemy cards to summon allies.
- The new cutout feature allows you to extract areas from environments to overcome obstacles whenever possible