Dot's all, folks!
Last year, Dot Arcade on the Wii U eShop simmered gameplay down into its simplest, retro arcade-like form and served it up with pizzazz. One of the three games available in that package has now busted out as Dodge Club Party, upping the number of players yet losing much of its flair in the process. Dodge Club Party operates very...
About The Game
Throw your own pixelated party!
The interactive installation that toured across North American art galleries, night clubs, and festivals can be enjoyed by anyone for the first time, exclusively on Wii U!
Dodge Club Party is a frantic multiplayer free-for-all in an impressively micro 16x16 pixel arena — pumped up to the size of your TV screen. Will you mischievously sabotage other players to be the last one standing? Or perhaps you can all work as a team for the highest score of the night! Once the red hot fireball is let loose, anything goes!
- Unique 16x16 pixel visuals
- Raving wild chiptune soundtrack
- Play on the TV or Wii U GamePad
- 1P GAME challenge mode for a single player
- 4P PARTY for up to 4 players — the classic experience
- 5P PANIC for up to 5 players — be the FIREBALL