"Indescribable... Indestructible! Nothing can stop it!"
Many of you are no doubt familiar with DrinkBox Studios for their work on the Guacamelee! games, but prior to their crazy luchador Metroidvania endeavours, the company was known for another platformer series about, well, blobs. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack was originally published as a...
About The Game
A classic adventure from the creators of Guacamelee!
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a sci-fi puzzle-platformer of cataclysmic proportions! You’re an ill-tempered blob that grows in size by swallowing everything in its path. Evolve from a tiny captive into a world-eating giant. Gain freakish abilities like magnetism, telekinesis, and rocket boosting. Use your mutant blob powers to devour the pathetic humans and all of civilization!
Key features include:
- 24 levels featuring a wide range of retro, 50’s-inspired environments.
- 'Tilt-a-Blob' bonus levels featuring gyroscopic controls.
- Mind-boggling growth! Absorb everything you touch and grow to massive proportions.
- Jump, slam, roll, and rocket through the air! Push and pull your weight against metal! Move objects with telekinesis!
- Touch controls: use touch to manipulate the environment in handheld mode!
- Normal controls: for people who hate touch controls!
- In-game achievements. Can you become the platinum blob!?
Pathetic humans beware!