"Indescribable... Indestructible! Nothing can stop it!"
Many of you are no doubt familiar with DrinkBox Studios for their work on the Guacamelee! games, but prior to their crazy luchador Metroidvania endeavours, the company was known for another platformer series about, well, blobs. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack was originally published as a...
Resident Evil trio, Team Sonic Racing and Assassin’s Creed III!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch: Team Sonic Racing...
Saints Row! Super Dragon Ball Heroes! For The King!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD - THE...
A classic adventure from the creators of Guacamelee!
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a sci-fi puzzle-platformer of cataclysmic proportions! You’re an ill-tempered blob that grows in size by swallowing everything in its path. Evolve from a tiny captive into a world-eating giant. Gain freakish abilities like magnetism, telekinesis, and rocket boosting. Use your mutant blob powers to devour the pathetic humans and all of civilization!
Key features include:
- 24 levels featuring a wide range of retro, 50’s-inspired environments.
- 'Tilt-a-Blob' bonus levels featuring gyroscopic controls.
- Mind-boggling growth! Absorb everything you touch and grow to massive proportions.
- Jump, slam, roll, and rocket through the air! Push and pull your weight against metal! Move objects with telekinesis!
- Touch controls: use touch to manipulate the environment in handheld mode!
- Normal controls: for people who hate touch controls!
- In-game achievements. Can you become the platinum blob!?
Pathetic humans beware!