Review Slain: Back From Hell (Switch eShop)
I'll be gone when the morning comes
Those of you old enough to have grown up during the "golden age" of heavy metal will no doubt feel a connection with Slain: Back from Hell the moment you boot it up. The moody, pixel-heavy visuals could have leapt straight from an Iron Maiden album cover, while the raucous, guitar-drenched soundtrack will have...
About The Game
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanying the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost.
- Challenging elemental-based melee and magical combat
- Six hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from three unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant, formerly of Celtic Frost.
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh)
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini boss fights and macro-sub mini-boss fights
- No labourious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...