Quite the gamble
You’ve likely heard of the Mystery Dungeon series before, but that’s probably because you’ve seen one of the many Pokémon or Final Fantasy spin-offs. Though the spin-offs have taken on a life of their own, they owe their origins to the Shiren the Wanderer games, which stretch back as far as the SNES. Shiren the Wanderer: The...
About The Game
Legend has it that Reeva, god of Destiny, holds sway over the past, present, and future. Said to dwell in the mysterious Tower of Fortune, Reeva decides the fates of all mankind with a trio of magic dice...
Lead Shiren The Wanderer and his sidekick Koppa in their quest to conquer the Tower of Fortune!
- Adventure with Shiren through a world filled with cunning monsters, deadly traps and countless treasure.
- No two adventures are the same as you explore mystery dungeons that change each time you enter.
- Learn strategies and skills to overcome what comes your way--you never know what's next!
- Three new bonus dungeons will challenge even the most experienced Wanderer!
- Enjoy your favorite tracks from the series' history in the Music Collection.
- Take your audience on the adventure with the optional Live Display Mode optimized for streaming gameplay!