- Number of Players
- Action, Arcade, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 21st May 2020, $9.99
- 21st May 2020, £9.99
- Official Site
Mini Review Pushy And Pully In Blockland - Cute Block-Based Action, If Somewhat Forgettable
Ah, push it, push it (quite) good
Pushing blocks in video games feels as though it shouldn't be an act of aggression. The likes of Sokoban and the many games it inspired do not exactly encourage acts of crate-based violence. Much of the time if you see a box, it's probably got something useful inside. Of course, there are outliers, and Pushy and...
About The Game
Pushy and Pully in Blockland Push is a cooperative arcade game with a retro feeling.
Help Pushy and Pully get back their spaceship on their trip across Blockland.
Push blocks to defeat the monsters, join blocks of the same colour to get power ups and defeat the bosses to recover the parts of your broken spaceship.
- Play solo or with a friend.
- Classic gameplay with never-seen-before twists.
- Combine blocks of the same colour to create the power up you need or the bonus points that will bump up your position in the leaderboards.
- End the stage by defeating all the enemies before time runs out.
- Defeat more than one monster at the same time or pop more than two blocks to get extra combo points.
- 50 lovingly handmade levels.
- 5 unique bosses to challenge you.
- Rankings and stage rating. Can you make more points than your friends?
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...