Monsters from the id
One More Dungeon may look like an old school RPG from screenshots, but really it harks back to id Software's early first person shooters in its focus and pacing. Wolfenstein 3D and Doom were tense, claustrophobic affairs that encouraged you to creep around their blocky environments, expecting an ambush at any time. So it is with...
Yooka-Laylee! Brawlout! Romancing SaGa 2! Enter The Gungeon! Many more!
It's that time again, dear readers, for the North American Nintendo Download update. This week is a bit of a beauty for Switch owners with a whopping 21 new download titles, many of which look rather tempting. There's a lot to get through, so that's enough pre-amble... Switch...
Yooka-Laylee! Poly Bridge! Romancing SaGa 2! Mudds Collection! Many more!
Well, the European Nintendo Download Update is live, and it's another big 'un. The Switch is packed with high profile downloads which is sure to lead to stiff competition, while there are also some tempting DLC and demo options. As an additional note, you'll notice this...
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artifacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and roguelike games
- Procedurally-generated levels
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items
- Parallel universe with manually created locations
- A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artifacts acquired in-game
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing to tailor the gameplay to your choosing