Not worthy of a closeup
To make it in Hollywood, you gotta grow a thick skin. You need to be able to take criticism from fans, friends, and rivals alike, and dish it out in return. From movie sets to award ceremonies, there's always going to be someone looking to take your crown, and make you feel more like a bumbling extra than a true superstar...
Darkest Dungeon, Ambition Of The Slimes and more
It's Thursday, so that can only mean lots of new games sprinting their way onto the Nintendo Switch and 3DS eShops. As always, Nintendo Life has scoured the web to find you all the latest digital releases now live on your handheld console of choice, and there's a diverse choice of interaction getaways...
The boys are back, and they look better than ever!
Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast is a brand new spin-off to the surprise indie hit, Oh…Sir! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, while classing up the joint.
Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system.
Verbally joust by yourself or take your verbal skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world*.
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- Bigger, ruder, insultier
- Comeback mechanic – charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode – master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character