- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Fighting
- Release Date
- 12th Mar 2020, $19.99
- 12th Mar 2020, £17.99
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Xbox One
Review Neon City Riders - There's Little Substance Under That Retro-Tinged Veneer
Nostalgia is as potent a force in modern video games as it is in cinema, TV and music. We all appreciate a dose of something warm and familiar in these scary times. But the trouble with such rose-tinted glasses is that they can often obscure a litany of flaws and a critical lack of imagination. Such is the case with Neon City Riders...
About The Game
Looking for a a 2D action-adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you do, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Take on the role of Rick, a masked vigilante who needs to explore the decaying futuristic Neon City in search of items, superpowers and companions to free the turfs from the four super-powered gangs claws!
- Make your way into the depths of each turf while attacking, dashing and parrying waves of vicious gang members
- Explore at your own phase the open-ended map of the Neon City's turfs in the order that suits you
- Unlock super-powers to enhance your strength and reach new areas
- Use all your abilities to complete puzzles and open new routes in your map
- Immerse in the multi-ending story through the cinema displays and the dialogs of the more than 100 Neon City inhabitants
- Recruit useful partners to obtain improvements in your adventure
- Fight against challenging bosses and show them who is the hero!
- Help the city inhabitants to complete the side-quests and obtain special items
- Enjoy the original soundtrack inspired in the 80's and 90's video game consoles
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...