Sorry, no The Low Road review yet.
Sorry, no The Low Road screenshots yet.
Monster Hunter, Blade Strangers and Little Dragons Café!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Monster...
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, "The Low Road" will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
• A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
• Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
• Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
• A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
• An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
• Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
• Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
• Over 15+ first person puzzle sequence