We can't put a spin on this one
It's obvious and often jarring when you realise that a game you're playing on your Switch is clearly designed for the simple taps and swipes of a mobile phone. Nintendo's handheld does have touch screen support, yes, but it's so underused (with exceptions, such as Anthill) that when a game like Linn: Path of Orchards...
About The Game
You are in control of Aban, an exotic guardian of nature, on her journey through a lost sky temple. Help Aban on her divine mission to rejuvenate the ancient Tree of Light.
Levels consist of treacherous dynamic platforms that make you rethink every move before you press any button. Completing each level needs both timely reactions and logical thinking.
- Beautiful environments with a soft and relaxing soundtrack
- 56 rotating levels to complete across 4 chapters each with unique visuals
- 20 night levels to unlock, built for hardcore players
- 3 challenging objectives to complete in each level
- Play with buttons or touch screen