As Fight'N Rage loads up, it mimics the boot sequence of an old arcade cabinet, going through its various system checks, verifying and okaying its RAM before throwing up its ROM number and region version. It’s a nice little touch in a game jam-packed with nice little touches. With a heavy (and totally optional) CRT post-effect that...
Fight'N Rage Guides
Find these buried treasures on the Switch eShop
The term ‘hidden gem’ gets bandied around a lot, and often erroneously; an occasionally overlooked entry in a long-running, celebrated franchise isn't a hidden gem. Of course, sometimes the game in question truly went unnoticed and unloved by the masses and is worth digging up, but more often than...
About The Game
Set in a far future where humans are enslaved by mutants, Fight’N Rage is a side-scroller beat’em up inspired by the classics from the 90's arcade gems.
In a world where “the law of the jungle” prevails… two humans and a mutant rebel are willing to fight in order to stop this madness.
Get ready to face ruthless mutants... Get ready to Fight'N Rage!
- Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
- Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
- Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even Playable Enemies!
- Different weapons and Parry System.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
- VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
- Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!