Keep your theories to yourself
It should be a day for celebration. Bradwell Electronics, a seemingly benign British conglomerate, has piqued the world’s attention with the announcement of its groundbreaking ‘Clean Water Initiative’. Gathering the greatest minds from the scientific community within the confines of its Stonehenge Museum,...
About The Game
Following a sudden explosion at the Stonehenge Museum fundraiser, you find yourself trapped in a hidden underground complex. Your only means of escape is by sending photographs of your surroundings to another survivor confined elsewhere. But before long, a disturbing truth begins to dawn…
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?
- An immersive first person narrative.
- An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
- Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
- A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
- A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
- An illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the world of Bradwell to life.
- Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim
- Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson and Brad Bell
- Performance direction by Kate Saxon
- Music by Austin Wintory
- Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.