On the Rocks
It’s amazing to us that 2020 is only Boulder Dash’s 30th anniversary. In fact, come to think of it, that can’t possibly be right, because we remember this one back on the Apple II. Indeed, a quick glance online reveals that Boulder Dash was first released in 1984, which would make this Switch version Boulder Dash 36th Anniversary,...
Bloodroots, Battlesloths and Bucket Knight! (and Metro)
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch eShop: Bloodroots (Paper Cult, Fri 28th...
Metro! Metro Again! Samurai Shodown! Two Point Hospital!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: Rune Factory 4 Special...
Gem Collectors, Dig This! Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary finds our heroes, Rockford, Crystal and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders; collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 260 exciting levels, 13 new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
The original Boulder Dash was created by Peter Liepa with Chris Gray over 30 years ago and published by First Star Software in 1984. Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary is the first, and only, game in the multi-million unit selling Boulder Dash series to include both a premium world designed by Peter Liepa and another by Chris Gray.
While providing classic Boulder Dash core gameplay mechanics and features, Boulder Dash-30th Anniversary introduces exciting new elements such as diagonal movement, which opens up new and intriguing puzzles while creating a very different and organic look for the caves.
- 260 all-new levels with advanced physics!
- 13 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Limited time special events with unique prizes!
- Premium world by videogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
- Play as Rockford™ or unlock 9 other playable male and female characters including Crystal™!
- First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian!