- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 18th Feb 2021 (US/Canada), $9.99
- 18th Feb 2021 (UK/EU/AU), £8.99
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Well, thou art running a fever of 38C
Was it not Shakespeare who said: "fie! I have the plague, and my armpits do weep with pus-filled boils like mustard from a Big Mac"? Well, if you liked that quote, you're in excellent company with Astrologaster, a bawdy comedy-musical game from Nyamyam that combines the...
About The Game
Astrologaster is a story-driven astrological comedy game set in Shakespeare’s London. Take on the role of the notorious Doctor Simon Forman and use Astrology to treat his patients. Will you win their favour or ruin their lives?
London, 1592. A great plague sweeps through the capital. When doctors flee the city in fear, a hero rises. His name is Simon Forman, “Doctor” of Astrology and Physick. Not only does he have the power to cure the sick, he can find their lost pets or even predict their futures, by reading the movements of the stars!
But when the plague ends, Forman’s problems begin. The real doctors return to London and they will stop at nothing to expose Forman as a fraud and bring him down. But Doctor Forman is determined to prove them wrong!
Astrologaster is based on a true - and truly ridiculous - story.
- Solve Hilarious Problems: Consult on problems ranging from Elizabethan terror plots and foul diseases, to romantic entanglements and stolen pies!
- Change Lives: Win your patients’ favour or ruin their lives. Advise 14 characters who return 5-7 times. Patients have their own ongoing stories which often overlap with each other.
- Win A Medical Licence: Convince patients to write letters of recommendations. Collect enough letters to exchange them for a medical licence.
- Fully Voiced Character Dialogue: Sitcom-style comedy brought to life by a cast of over a dozen actors.
- Sing Along - Enjoy Renaissance-era music and sing along to each character’s theme song.
- Casebooks Come Alive: Simon Forman’s cases are presented as a beautiful pop-up book. Turn pages to delve deeper into your patients’ stories.