Sorry, no Alien Hominid Invasion screenshots yet.
Platforms confirmed with gameplay
Recently announced title Alien Hominid Invasion has been confirmed for Switch by developer and publisher The Behemoth. Described as a 're-imagination' of the 2004 original, it was revealed at the end of January, and while it seemed obvious that the game would come to Switch - especially given last year's release of...
Sorry, no Alien Hominid Invasion review yet.
Alien Hominid Invasion is packed with chaos, mayhem, and a whole lot of explosions. Unlock and equip an arsenal of weapons and boosts, level up, then beam down to invade Earth with up to three other friends. Abduct intel from your enemies to sabotage their plans, observe the oddities of human life, blow up bosses, and mutate into a variety of powerful Alien forms in order to take down the not-so-secret Agents that are dead set on ruining your day.
Alien Hominid Invasion will include the following key features:
• Up to 4-player local and online co-op
• Determine your own gameplay path with a non-linear level experience
• Invade randomly-assembled neighborhoods built from hundreds of hand-crafted city blocks
• Master movement with Alien acrobatics including flipping, diving, tossing your enemies, and more
• Unlock and equip tons of unique weapons, boosts, and cosmetics
• Level up and mutate your Alien to utilize new mechanics like super speed, healing, and flight!
• Three difficulty levels: Friendly, Normal, and INSANE
• Fully animated cutscenes