Worms kinda lost it’s way big time. Some games welcomed the switch into 3D, making them feel fresher, fuller and on the whole a lot more enchanting. Worms was not one of those games.
Last year, Team 17 decided to bring the series back to it’s routes. DS and PSP iterations of the game reminded us why the game was so crudely popular on the PC way...
About The Game
Retaining the classic 2D gameplay, cheeky humor and clever mix of action and strategy from Worms: Open Warfare, Worms: Open Warfare 2 takes gaming on the move to the next level by bringing the battle online. Test your skills and fight it out with other Worms fiends from anywhere around the world. With all new single player and multi player modes, weapons, scenarios, and unprecedented customization options for your worms, Worms: Open Warfare 2 is the most comprehensive Worms title yet.
- 6 all new landscapes allow the worms to battle it out through history’s most famous wars.
- 11 brand new weapons and utilities including electromagnet, boomerang, and bunker buster.
- Take on adversaries from around the world with the all new online (Infrastruction mode – PSP, Wi – Fi connection – DS) multiplayer or pass around the handheld device in Hot-Seat mode. All for up to 4 players.
- New single player modes including Puzzle mode and Campaign mode.
- New multi player modes including Race mode and Fort mode.
- Customize your Worms – personalize everything from worm hats and victory dances to team flags. Use the powerful custom level editor to design the ultimate battlefield.
- Use the touch screen and face buttons to select weapons
- Exclusive DS mini – games using touchscreen and microphone