Everyone loves Magical Michael, 'cause the tricks that he does are ever so cool. However, at the moment, no one is particularly loving him, as a failed experiment on his part has caused hundreds of dangerous bubbles to be released across the world. Now it's his task to venture across the planet and eliminate the threat. If you've...
Gamers will have to continue to wait for certain games to get localised
Gamers old enough to remember destroying bouncing balloons in the 1989 two-player arcade game Pang might also be aware that due to its popularity, instalments on the SNES and Game Boy were eventually released, and Rising Star Games is continuing to entertain gamers by launching...
Michael, an aspiring young magician, has failed an experiment - leading to dire consequences!
Balloons have been dispersed, causing trouble to landmarks and cities all around the world. Now, Michael must travel the globe to destroy these balloons and clean up his mistake, before it’s too late.
- Classic Pang gameplay which made the original so popular
- Over 40 levels in Tour Mode, taking in some of the world’s most famous landmarks and cities, with more hidden stages
- Collect over 20 unique power-up items
- Challenge your nerves across 99 levels in Panic Mode
- Compete against your friends and family via multi-card play or online Wi-Fi play
- Compare your scores with other players using Online World Rankings