An ancient relic
It may be early days for download content exclusive to the 3DS, but we can confidently say that it's been a slow start. In fact, if you disregard 3D Classics and a free Pokédex 3D produced by Nintendo, Pyramids is only the second game to utilise the capabilities of the 3D screen. This adds a certain level of expectation to this...
About The Game
Pyramids is a puzzle/platform game where an explorer tries to get out the pyramids with his loot.
The task will not be easy. There are many dangerous traps and monsters that will put your dexterity and ingenuity to the test. The player will have the use of TNT and a gun but his best friend will be his shovel which allows him to create and destruct bricks. These bricks will be used as stairs, bridges, protections…
The explorer will venture through 54 challenging 3D levels, divided in 6 worlds. At the end of each level, the player will obtain a star rating which will be used to unlock levels:
- 1 star for finishing the level
- 2 stars for finishing the level and stealing all the loots
- 3 stars for finishing the level and stealing all the loots in a given time
The game will let the player use QR Code to unlock free new levels which are on the Pyramids web page.
- Escape from 54 trapped levels!
- Only your skills and logic will save you from the dangerous Pyramid rooms.