E - I - E - I - NO
My Life on a Farm 3D is standing proof that you can take a poor game concept and, with the proper lack of care and ingenuity, rework it into something that is just as poor as — if not potentially worse than — its source. Life on the farm feels a lot like life in a previous TREVA title, Me & My Pets 3D. This is because the...
Persona Q, Thomas Was Alone, Hyrule Warriors DLC, discounts galore and more
For those of you in the US celebrating it today, here we have the Thanksgiving edition of the Nintendo Download Update, while for everyone else in North America it's simply the 'wow look at all the discounts' edition. Alongside more price reductions than you could shake a...
Life on a farm is a lot of fun, as there always is something exciting to do: Care for your animals, cultivate your fields with the tractor or sell self-made products in your own farmshop.
- Care for cows, sheep, donkeys, truffle pigs, fish, bees, chickens, ducks and geese
- Enjoy loads of real farm activities in funny minigames: cultivate fields, harvest vegetables and fruit, collect wood, eggs, truffles and honey, milk the cows, shear the sheep and much more
- Manage your own farm shop: Learn over 100 recipes and produce apple pie, bread, cheese and more for selling
- Drive the tractor by tilting your Nintendo 3DS using the amazing gyroscope controls
- Supports Circle Pad controls of your Nintendo 3DS™
- 3D photo feature: Take a real 3D photo of yourself and use it in the game
- Collect Play Coins and exchange them for in-game currency