Diagnosis: a little hairy
There's a certain nostalgic charm to Me & My Furry Patients 3D's early-1990s PC game aesthetic – the rudimentary isometric 2D graphics, crude character models, heavy reliance on walls of text and menus resembling Windows 95 pop-up boxes are a nice change of pace from the ubiquitous FarmVille-esque cartoony graphics we...
Mario Kart 8, badgers, a Minish Cap, loads of tasty discounts and more
It's Monday morning, and Nintendo clearly wants this to be a particularly awesome week for its fans. This week's download update is packed full of options, including one of the biggest releases of the year, some exciting new download options and a whole load of tempting...
NES is remixed, Child of Light, Yoshi's back, a golfing demo and more
It's that time again, North America, for your Nintendo Download update news. This week brings two high profile titles to the Wii U eShop, along with the latest Game Boy Advance Virtual Console offering. It's more of a mixed bag on the 3DS, though there is a demo for a major retail...
Welcome your animal patients!
Take loving care of your favourite animals, keep an eye on your supplies and expand your practice.
- Exciting 3D construction and nursing fun awaits you.
- Patch up guinea pigs, rabbits, birds, cats, dogs and even horses!
- Treat more than 50 illnesses with swabs, ointments, injections, bandages and more.
- Have a whole load of fun petting, feeding and going walkies with the animals.
- Saddle up your own horse for a ride through forests and fields.
- Visit the food store and pharmacy in the city or learn new skills at the academy.
- Collect Play Coins and exchange them for in-game currency.
- 3D photo feature: Take a real 3D photo of yourself and use it in the game.
- Supports Circle Pad controls.