Forums

Topic: Which character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

Posts 281 to 294 of 294

StreetRat

Toon Zelda/Tetra, Little Mac, Alternate versions of Pokemon Trainer, Paper Mario, Knuckles, and Saki (from Sin and Punishment)

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

hulklol123456789

yarn kirby , paper mario , baby luigi

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Reala

Pee Wee Herman

Untitled

Reala

LuWiiGi

Fawful! Fawful must be in everything. I just love the way he talks. I HAVE THE HOPEFULNESS!

Edited on by LuWiiGi

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

StreetRat

LuWiiGi wrote:

Fawful! Fawful must be in everything. I just love the way he talks. I HAVE THE HOPEFULNESS!

This

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

LuWiiGi

@DannyBoy Your signature is fantastic. You just booked a place on my favourite users list.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

hulklol123456789

I will like to see professor layton!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Kingbuilder

A Mii? Unlimited quantities of generic characters? No thanks.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

DarkFiraga

That'd be nice if they added the Lagriacrus, Bowser would have a new rival... one that would eat him for lunch.

DarkFiraga

Z_Bone

Mallow and Geno

Do the Mario!

Robo-goose

Hector and/or Ephraim from Fire Emblem. They have plenty of sword wielding people, but no axe/lance wielding people in Smash Bros.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

UltraRobPrime

Characters
Stanly the bug man
King K.Rool
Zoroark
Mega Man
Mewtwo
Isaac
ridley
Andy

Stages
Castelia city( pokemon BW)
Jungle hijinx( DKCR)
Orange star HQ( Advance wars)
Star ship mario(SMG2)

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

kkslider5552000

The only ones I'm that interested in seeing left are 3rd party characters (mainly Megaman, Bomberman and Simon Belmont), Ridley, someone else from F Zero and almost anyone from ANY Mario RPG.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.