Forums

Topic: North American Virtual Console June 1st, 2009 prediction.

Posts 1 to 20 of 55

ItsFuzzyPickles

Hello there. Today, I will post an prediction for June 1st, 2009 for the next North American Virtual Console release and anyone else is free to do so too. You can make a good and bad prediction (You can do a good and bad prediction or both) (Good prediction) is a good game, bad prediction is a bad game) how much you want, however it is limited to games on the North American Virtual Console Coming Soon list and you have to realize that only 1-3 games will make it next week, even thought your allowed to post as many games from the Coming Soon list as possible. For example, here's mine:

Good prediction:
1. Earthbound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
2. Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64)
3. Sonic & Knuckles (Sega Genesis/Megadrive)
4. Final Fantasy (Nintendo Entertainment System)
5. Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
6. Mario Super Picross (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) (Import)
7. Phanasty Star (Sega Master System)
8. Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye (Sega Genesis/Megadrive)
9. Space Invaders (Virtual Console Arcade)
10. Tetris Attack (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
11. Twinbee (Nintendo Entertainment System)

Bad predictions:
1. Super Pitfall (Nintendo Entertainment System)
2. Smash Ping Pong (Nintendo Entertainment System)

Edit: I recommend putting what system the game you've mention is from, however, you don't have to type out every word of the system name, abbrevation is acceptable.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

JTC-Pingas

Good Prediction:
Final Fantasy
Final Fantast IV
Super Mario Kart

JTC-Pingas

SwerdMurd

I agree with Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IV...can't see them hitting 3 in one week though. These two, given that IV - The After is dropping the same day, seem logical.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

7th_lutz

Good Predication:
Final Fantasy -Nes
Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf -Genesis
Pulseman -Genesis
Shanghai II: Dragon's Eye -Genesis
Fantasy Zone 2 -Sms
Secret Command- You forced me to say good, since it is an average game. -Sms
Boulder Dash -C64
California Games -C64
Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine -C64
Impossible Mission - C64
Jumpman - C64
Mayhem in Monsterland-C64
Paradroid - C64
Uridium -C64
Space Invaders -Arcade
Sim Earth - Tg-16

Bad games:
A Boy and his Blob - Nes
Super Pitfall - Nes

Edited on by 7th_lutz

7th_lutz

mariofan5000

Super Smash Bros or Super Mario Kart.

mariofan5000

mariofan5000

Just wondering if anyone knows when E3 2009 is? i know it's in June. but when in June?

mariofan5000

Adam

June 1-4. Cancel all appointments for those days and be prepared to be glued to your computer.
I think Nintendo presents on the 2nd.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

blackknight77

My June predictions
June will be a 5 game month for the VC. Let me take a stab at what will come out
6/1- Secret Command
6/8- Sim Earth
6/15- Final Fantasy
6/22- Fantasy Zone II
6/29- Shangai II Dragons Eye

Darkhorse pick: Strider or Sonic and Knuckles
System that needs to be updated: Neo Geo

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

JTC-Pingas

I would like Sonic & Knuckles to come out first before we we get stuff like SSB64, SMK, or FF.

JTC-Pingas

theberrage

good:
a really cool arcade game

bad:
a really bad commodore 64 game

theberrage

Nintendo64Dude

Good Prediction:
(Still...) SUPER SMASH BROS.

Bad Prediction:
A Bad or Boring C64 or Genesis game...

Nintendo64Dude

Cheezy

I think Final Fantasy maybe.

Who Are You?

Rapadash6

Okay, we recieved Majora's Mast way too recently to get anything major like Smash Bros. or Super Mario Kart, so guys, please lower your expectations on those game now, thanks. I expect that we'll probably get both those games this year but not sooner than later.

I believe we'll see either Fantasy Zone II or Secret Command, which of course will be marked as an import title because it'll be the European version and NOT the Rambo-ized North American version. I've learned to just accept the fact that releases are completely unpredictable and that whatever comes out, comes out. Nothing any of us can do to sway Nintendo's "plan" so just go with the flow.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

ItsFuzzyPickles

Rapadash6 wrote:

Okay, we recieved Majora's Mast way too recently to get anything major like Smash Bros. or Super Mario Kart, so guys, please lower your expectations on those game now, thanks. I expect that we'll probably get both those games this year but not sooner than later.

I believe we'll see either Fantasy Zone II or Secret Command, which of course will be marked as an import title because it'll be the European version and NOT the Rambo-ized North American version. I've learned to just accept the fact that releases are completely unpredictable and that whatever comes out, comes out. Nothing any of us can do to sway Nintendo's "plan" so just go with the flow.

Unpredictable? Yes. But not completely because they don't usually release games that are not in the "Coming Soon" list. Two exceptions are Zoda Revenge: Star Tropic II and Yoshi's Story. If they were COMPLETELY unpredictable, we might have seen Banjo-Kazooie or Action 52 on the Virtual Console already.

Edit: 7th Lutz, you've said Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf twice.

Another edit: I recommend (But not demand) that you list what system the games you predicted are, so people might remember it.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Kaeobais

SSB seems likely, since it was released in japan a while back.

Edit: But then I think, it'll probably be released on one of the big numbers (like for the 400th game or something)

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

malpon

I predict a game i'v never heard of 0.o

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Pastry

They're probably gonna release Action 52 just because they know we don't want it.

KnucklesSonic8

I'm sure it'll be a good game today.
Sim Earth
Space Harrier [VCA]
Fantasy Zone II
Final Fantasy
Boulder Dash
Impossible Mission

I'm hoping for a surprise title (such as a VCA title). That would really make my day.

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.