Forums

Topic: I've 1100 points left, any recommendation?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

reborn

I've got 1100 wii points and I'm thinking 'bout buying something of the VC ( 'cause I have 3 WW games ). Do you have any recommendation? I've the GameCube controller and I've thought about something like DoReMi Fantasy, SM RPG , Bio Miracle, SSB or a Zelda game. What do you think?

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

Wiiperson11

SSB BUY IT
And why dont you buy Water Warfare?

Edited on by Wiiperson11

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Lakitu_64

Go explore and find out what happened on planet Zebes, man.

You'll be glad you did.

Super Metroid (Metroid 3) is ready for you, are you?!

Edited on by Lakitu_64

Lakitu_64

Dark_Machine

Soldier Blade or Star Parodier are great games for quick bashes. If you want something more involving with a bit more logevity then Zelda: Majora's Mask or Link to the Past are great, Super Metroid also comes highly recommended like Lakitu said.

edit: You could buy Soldier Blade and Mario 3 for your 1100 points by the way!

Edited on by Dark_Machine

Wii: 4514-5118-1071-5443 Brawl: 4297-1227-3240
Now Playing: LoZ:OoT (GC), World of Goo, Star Parodier, Little King's Story
Wanting: Metal Slug Anthology, Samurai Shodown Anthology, The Conduit, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Klonoa
Anticipating: No More Heroes 2, Tales of Symphonia 2

Bahamut_ZERO

Super Mario RPG you won't be disappointed

Bahamut_ZERO

Dazza

DoReMi Fantasy would be my personal pick of the bunch. It's a great little platformer, lots of fun!

Dazza

Mama_Luigi

GET THE LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORAS MASSSK NOOOW!

Mama_Luigi

toby_bob1

super mario rpg,super mario bros,zelda ocarina of time for the virtual console
wii ware ranges from icarian:NyxQuest,world of goo,swords and soldeirs
these are the the best of yea and if you have the stamina to play mega man 9 get it but be wand hardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

yoyo

Bassman_Q

Like Bahamut ZERO says, buy SMRPG. Mebbe the best game ever made.
If not the RPG type, go for Super Metroid, SMB3, or Zelda: Ocarina

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

reborn

I won't get SMB3, 'cause I've the remake of the GBA. I'm worried 'bout SMRPG 'cause I've heard that it's very slow, what do you think about it?

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

Lakitu_64

You may want to try Paper Mario (N64) instead then...

...however, pretty much everyone would agree now, get Super Metroid at a later date for sure, but it's imperative you get The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask now, as Mama Luigi best put it, to maximize the time you can spent with it, as its that goood!

♪♪( ( Majora's Theme Music ) )♪♪

Edited on by Lakitu_64

Lakitu_64

NeoRausch

buy puzzle booble and gift it to me!!!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.