Forums

Topic: Idea for 10/26 release

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Since next week will be the Halloween week release, how about Decap Attack? I have it on the PS2, and it's awesome! Would make a great VC game.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

DjPhatskillz

Chuck D Head is a champ! That game rules!

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y2josh

Got a feeling Zombies Ate My Neighbors is coming since the recent LucasArts releases on the VC.

I think the least nintendo could do would be releasing some sort of spooky/halloweenie themed game, don't really care which. If they don't I'll just smile and nod my head.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

blackknight77

I have a feeling it will be FIghting Street. The only Halloween themed item we will get is the Happy Halloween Card thing.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Adamant

It will be Fighting Street, it's been announced for "October". And if Happy Holidays Halloween is going to come out before Halloween, that has to come next week too

Adamant

Rapadash6

North America will get Castlevania Rebirth as our Holloween themed release. Europe I'm betting will get both Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol instead.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

StarBoy91

It had better be a Halloween themed game. If not, oh well.
Possible choices:

• Castlevania Bloodlines
  • Zombies Ate My Neighbours
  • Mega Man X
  • Rocket Knight Adventures
  • Fantasia [jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkjkjjkjkjk]
  • Castlevania: Dracula X/Vampire's Kiss

Any of these six will appear, I can feel it. Sorry, I meant five!

EDIT: And notice how I added the u in "Neighbors" instead of leaving it out. I like the English language ^^

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Trin

Hope it's Zombies for Europe, quality game that is.

Trin

blackknight77

Adamant wrote:

It will be Fighting Street, it's been announced for "October". And if Happy Holidays Halloween is going to come out before Halloween, that has to come next week too

It has been announced for October in NA and EU so it is likely to arrive on the same week I would assume

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

fudgenuts

Cave Story, please.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

Roebuck

I hope it's Castlevania: ReBirth. I've had 1000 wii points waiting since I heard of it coming out Q3.

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

ItsFuzzyPickles

For the Virtual Console, I think we'll get Fighting Street and maybe Devil World.

For WiiWare, Castlevania Rebirth and that dreaded Happy Holiday: Haloween.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

cheetahman91

Fighting Street or ZAMN.
Ghost Mansion Party has also been confirmed for next week for WiiWare by Gameloft.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.