Forums

Topic: Good games for 1200 Wii points or less

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

jaw51

I've got some leftover Wii points from my last buy and I was wondering what are the best ones. I've been thinking of getting F-Zero X as I was a big fan of it for the N64, but does anyone have suggestions?

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

JTC-Pingas

Thank you very much Terranigma.

JTC-Pingas

ReZon

I'm all for the reduction of duplicate threads, but why should posters be expected to find a thread that isn't in the forum they're interested in? It doesn't really make much sense. Maybe a thread per section (WiiWare,VC,etc.) would be more effective?

Konata wrote:

Yeah. A little searching doesn't hurt. It'll cut down on repeat threads.

If there were a search feature on these forums, that would be understandable.

Edited on by ReZon

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

JTC-Pingas

Yeah. A little searching doesn't hurt. It'll cut down on repeat threads.

JTC-Pingas

CanisWolfred

ReZon wrote:

I'm all for the reduction of duplicate threads, but why should posters be expected to find a thread that isn't in the forum they're interested in? It doesn't really make much sense. Maybe a thread per section (WiiWare,VC,etc.) would be more effective?

That would be helpful I suppose, but I think it'd just be simpler to have one single thread for all recommendations. I could try putting a 'portal' in each sub-forum, but that probably wouldn't last.(I'll still try though)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ReZon

Mickeymac wrote:

could try putting a 'portal' in each sub-forum, but that probably wouldn't last.(I'll still try though)

Heh. If you're going to make a thread in every forum anyway, why not just have individual recommendation threads?

CanisWolfred

ReZon wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

could try putting a 'portal' in each sub-forum, but that probably wouldn't last.(I'll still try though)

Heh. If you're going to make a thread in every forum anyway, why not just have individual recommendation threads?

Because I want them to be temporary. The hope is simply that it would simply divert enough posters until using the Universal Recommendations thread becomes standard practice.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Terranigma wrote:

I find this strategy slightly ironic. You want to stop all these duplicate threads with people asking for game recommendations so you create 6, nearly identical Recommendation Thread Portals. Nice...

I never said it was a good idea.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ReZon

Mickeymac wrote:

Because I want them to be temporary. The hope is simply that it would simply divert enough posters until using the Universal Recommendations thread becomes standard practice.

But with no search feature or the ability to sticky topics, that isn't rational. New people join the site everyday, and a temporary portal isn't going to help future members.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but folks replying to a thread of a relatively new member directing them to another thread and then saying how they hate repeat threads and that people should research first isn't reasonable nor welcoming. It's sort of a deterrent to post here.

Terra

Could've been worse. We really need sticky threads, then we could keep the Universal recommendations thread portals at the top of each sub-section so more people will see the thread. When will that happen though?

Any comments Ant?

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

ReZon wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

But with no search feature or the ability to sticky topics, that isn't rational. New people join the site everyday, and a temporary portal isn't going to help future members.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but folks replying to a thread of a relatively new member directing them to another thread and then saying how they hate repeat threads and that people should research first isn't reasonable nor welcoming. It's sort of a deterrent to post here.

My secret evil plan has been discovered!0_0 runaway

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Porky

I recommend Mario kart 64 or Super mario world 64 or wait this monday, possibly Super smash bros. 64 comes out then.

Porky

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.