Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy V coming to VC in Japan in January 2011

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

LordJumpMad

yay for japan........

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Hokori

Ill get them on VH

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LzWinky

So we'll see it in 2012

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

Already have the GBA port, so I could care less. Now, a 3DS remake is a different story.

Knux

Link79

Wait a minute. Which one was it that was known in america as FF 3 on Snes?

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Don

Link79 wrote:

Final Fantasy VI

Don

Tasuki

Link79 wrote:

No that was Final Fantasy VI that was changed to FF3 for the SNES. Final Fantasy V has a job system like Final Fantasy Tactics.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link79

Oh okay. Well in that case hopefully we are closer to getting Final Fantasy VI on VC. That was my favorite one on Snes. Americans aren't likely to get V but maybe there's a chance for that one.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Tasuki

I dont know how many copies of Final Fantasy VI I have. Of course that was the best FF game IMO. My SNES copy is one of the few SNES that I refused to trade in but thats many cause its one of the "glitch" copies.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

EvilRegal

Tasuki said it. There have been SO MANY versions of Final Fantasy VI. My SNES FF III still works, and I have the others, so not interested. FF V, on the other hand, has only had the sometimes PAINFULLY slow PlayStation version and the GBA version (which is a smaller picture, worse resolution even using Game Boy Player). This is just a little more salt on the wound for me, that I still won't get to play the original version of my favorite Final Fantasy, and never will play the NES versions of II and III.

And where is our FF V DS/3DS remake??? We're next in line! Well, guess not. Apparently FF IV hasn't gotten enough attention yet, since it's getting ANOTHER remake, for the PSP. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE FF IV. Original is probably my 3rd favorite FF. But, enough is enough with the remakes and ports!

Oh, almost forgot. (with ZERO enthusiasm) Yeah, yay for Japan.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Kingbuilder

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

Apparently FF IV hasn't gotten enough attention yet,

Got that right! As long as Squeenix keeps pumping out the FFIV, I'll keep buying. :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Bass_X0

PSP only fans couldn't get the DS remake. They deserve a remake too.

And its been ported four times - the PS1, the WonderSwan, the GBA and the VC. Each of those ports are justified.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

LordJumpMad

Still haven't played this FF game yet.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Bass X0 wrote:

PSP only fans couldn't get the DS remake. They deserve a remake too.

And its been ported four times - the PS1, the WonderSwan, the GBA and the VC. Each of those ports are justified.

Don't forget the PSP version has The After Years on it. That, plus the added scenario and updated graphics and sound justify it big time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lotice-Paladin

I am hoping SE give us Gilgamesh on Dissidia 012 AND a FFV release.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

EvilRegal

@Kingbuilder
Oh, I'll also be in line for PSP FFIV. And I'm sure any FFIV version ever released, as long as I have the system. I believe I've bought every FFIV release, except for Wonderswan.
@Bass
You have a point about PSP deserving a remake. Right now it and Dissidia are the only games on my 2011 PSP wish list. Still wish FFV would be shown SOME love outside Japan.
@Starlight
I hope for all the same things. And have Excalipoor as Gilgamesh's ultimate weapon, hee hee!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Brutapode89

It's good sign, like that Final Fantasy VI will released on the Virtual Console.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Lotice-Paladin

You mean leaving the characters with 1HP like Pokemon's False Swipe

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.