Storm_Owl

VC Kirby's Super Star
WW: IDC

This account is dead move along please.

LzWinky

VC: Nothing
WW: Mario is Missing: The Sequel

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DarkLloyd

vc: donkey kong 64 nuff said

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

Luigi-la-bouncy

WiiWare: Cave Story
VC: Yoshi's Island

Luigi-la-bouncy

blackknight77

Sad thing is Wii Ware will reach 200 before the VC hits 350 at Nintendo's pace and that is just sad.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

AllstarsforVC

Yoshi story or DK64!

Currently playing: Mario Tennis! Also playing, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and F-Zero X.

DarkLloyd

probably reffering to the snes one

DarkLloyd

Digiki

There is no SNES Yoshi Story, the yoshi game on the SNES was the lesser Yoshi Safari. There was also a Yoshi platforming game, but it wasn't particularily good so I'll mention it no further.

KnucklesSonic8

Lol @ "Nothing". XD

VC: Mario Party (please!)
WiiWare: When you consider how things could play out and when you examine the titles that have already been confirmed for the next little while, there's a strong chance it'll be Cave Story.

KnucklesSonic8

blackknight77

WhoKnew wrote:

Tony wrote:

Sad thing is Wii Ware will reach 200 before the VC hits 350 at Nintendo's pace and that is just sad.

How?

I'm being sarcastic because Nintendo's slow and backwards release schedule for the VC.

Edited on by blackknight77

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

AllstarsforVC

i meant yoshi's island. Id settle for mario party 2 also

Currently playing: Mario Tennis! Also playing, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and F-Zero X.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Virtual Console: Kirby Super Stars, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, or Ogre Battle 64: Person of the Lordly Caliber
WiiWare: Cave Story.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

ogo79

i wish we could pick the vc games...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Kingbuilder

Wiiware: Max & The Magic Marker?
Virtual Console: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.