Super Smash Bros.
Yoshi's Island

DO NOT WANT:

Deadly Towers
Super Pitfall
Superman 64

Good

cheetahman91

It better not be SSB. The VC deserves a better game than that for 350, like Yoshi's Island.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Good

cheetahman91 wrote:

It better not be SSB. The VC deserves a better game than that for 350, like Yoshi's Island.

I know SSB64 is nothing compared to Melee and Brawl!

Good

cheetahman91

Good wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I know SSB64 is nothing compared to Melee and Brawl!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Aenaida

The way things are going, I'm 95% sure that the 350th game will be SSB. The remaining 5% is reserved for Pilotwings or Super Mario Kart.

I feel my mind dissolving around...
-
A Backloggery in progress.

StarBoy91

Three word possibilities:

• Final Fantasy II/IV
  • Rocket Knight Adventures
  • Super Mario Kart

That is all I have to say for the time being, and I'm just guessing.

To each their own

LinktotheFuture

I am thinking it will be Super Mario Kart.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

gblock

Earthbound would be an incredible surprise if they dropped that one...

gblock

vio

Starfox would be nice.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

retired_account

I'm hoping for Super Mario Kart. :crosses fingers:

retired_account

Starkiller

Super Mario Kart would be great, I've never experienced its greatness for myself.

Edited on by Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

y2josh

I'd like to see super mario kart.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Adam

Not sure where the SSB64 hate came from, but I like the game and would be happy to see it. It plays very differently from its younger brothers, which is why I still like it. Brawl pretty much eclipses Melee for me, but 64 is so different that my desire to play it lives on. The character roster was naturally more balanced due to the smaller size; the slower pace makes it feel more strategic; and the great levels (especially Saffron City) sadly have not been carried over to Brawl.

That said, it would be a bit of a letdown to get a milestone game that has been out everywhere else for so long now. I'd be much more excited for Super Mario Kart. Yoshi's Island is vastly overrated in my opinion, though I do like it. It just falls short of all the 2D Mario games, even if it is a bit unfair to compare the two different play styles.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

megaboomface2

pokemon for gb

[anomalous[i know spelled wrong] member] so feenie bet you never got lucky in chat
[feenie] ya
[tbd] green gabe
[feenie] yup i almost drowned in the shower afterwards

Starkiller

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Noire

Something in the SNES category hopefully with a JRPG flavor. But still, I'd be incredibly pleased with Super Mario Kart, Yoshi's Island, or Star Fox. However, I might die of glee if said game was something like, oh, Final Fantasy VI.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Adam

The milestones have all been first-party so far. So unless you expect Earthbound, I wouldn't cross my fingers for an SNES JRPG, as much as I'd like to see FFIV or even VI.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.