Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 221 to 240 of 391

2Sang

MVP Baseball 2015 would make me buy a dozen wii u's so I could play 12 games at once. Why? Because it's so amazing.
Also, would be shocked if there was neither F-Zero, Starfox, or Metroid. 1 of the 3 is guaranteed, but which one is a mystery. Maybe more than 1?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Maelstrom wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Pity or not, I don't care for Metroid's premise.

That is a terrible reason.

I played Super Metroid and didn't care for it. I played the first Metroid Prime and didn't care for it.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

Maelstrom wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Pity or not, I don't care for Metroid's premise.

That is a terrible reason.

How is that a terrible reason surely he knows what he likes.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

2Sang wrote:

MVP Baseball 2015 would make me buy a dozen wii u's so I could play 12 games at once. Why? Because it's so amazing.
Also, would be shocked if there was neither F-Zero, Starfox, or Metroid. 1 of the 3 is guaranteed, but which one is a mystery. Maybe more than 1?

Metroid has a STRONG shot. Starfox is next likely but F-Zero isn't that likely at all... sadly.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

I think a Smash 3DS release date should come at least by e3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jariw

Unca_Lz wrote:

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors.

Unless you take Samus' space ship appearing in Tropical Freeze as a hint. But of course that could just as easily be a smoke screen.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Sleepingmudkip

MORE INFO ON:
SMT X FE (im begging)
X (also begging)
Sonic Boom (i dont care about this game)
Announce:
Golden Sun (never going to happen but one can hope)
Punch-Out U (Maybe who knows)
Zelda U (I Hope)
Ice Climber U (Never going to happen)
Original FE 3D remake (I hope)
Ace Attorney 123: Wright Selection (HAVE TO COME!)

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

UGXwolf

hotpocketsrhot wrote:

What I'm hoping for:

Animal Crossing Wii U (even though we will probably not see it for years)
A 3D pokemon game for Wii U (wouldn't it be awesome if they announced Pokemon Z and made it for the 3DS and Wii U? I can dream!)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate release date
"Hyrule Warriors" Progress
Mario Party 10 for Wii U
Maybe a Kid Icarus game for Wii U?
I dunno....I really just want them to announce more for the Wii U. That'd be super nice!

Actually, pattern recognition would dictate that Animal Crossing U will be out within a year. If it isn't, it'll be the first AC aside from the N64 one to not be out within the first two years of the console's lifespan. While this will likely happen, anyways, I don't expect ACU to be too far off.

I think Game Freak has made it clear that we'll never get a core PKMN game on a home console, but I'll dream with ya, buddy!

Monster Hunter may get a launch window, but remenber that Nintendo hates rushing their devs. we won't see a true release date until they're sure it'll be ready by then.

Hopefully, Hyrule Warriors is almost ready. It didn't look lije early development, so maybe it'll be out this Summer!

Mario Party 10 would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath, considering last gen and Wii Party U is still somewhat new.

Kid Icarus on Wii U isn't as unlikely as some peoe might think. I could see it being out within three years, so long as they're willing to give the project to someone other than Sora LTD.

As for more stuff for the Wii U in general, I think we'll have a better Fall line-up than most people realize. It's looking pretty good, so far.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

jariw wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

With that said, there is no other hint that Retro is making a Metroid game aside from some maybe rumors.

Unless you take Samus' space ship appearing in Tropical Freeze as a hint. But of course that could just as easily be a smoke screen.

Perhaps, but keep in mind that Nintendo and its studios always throw in easter eggs from previous games all the time. Most of these don't really confirm or hint towards anything. As for now, Retro could be working on a Metroid, but it's only speculation.

Edited on by LzWinky

UGXwolf

Honestly, Samus's space ship isn't likely a hint OR a smoke screen. It's probably a reference and nothing more. "Hey! Remember that one thing we did, this one time?"

DudeSean

@UGXwolf You mean three games that they made? Not one thing, one time...

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

UGXwolf

DudeSean wrote:

That's hardly the point. I was referring to the whole trilogy as "one thing," anyways. The point is still that it's more likely a reference than a hint.

RawkHawk013

skywake wrote:

Bryon15 wrote:

This is why nintendo is failing. Why do they smother us every year with nothing but mario and zelda? I'm sick of them. Why do they neglect their other IPs? I want something different. I'm not going to keep buying their systems and they keep giving us the same stuff with no variety, and we have these droughts that last for months in between.

Well firstly if you're only happy if Nintendo does these specific things you mentioned which include buying Capcom then you're always going to be disappointed. Also if you don't want more Zeldas why did you mention Zelda in your list? I mean... that's why they keep making Marios and Zeldas mate.

Lastly a point about them apparently not pushing enough variety of IPs. In the last year and over the next few months there has/will be Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, The Wonderful 101, Wii Sports, Dr Mario, WarioWare, Professor Layton, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Lugis Mansion, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi, Mario Golf... so obviously they're just doing Mario and Zelda Right? Nothing else.

Exactly! It is not JUST Mario and Zelda.

RawkHawk013

3DS Friend Code: 0920-0340-9872 | Nintendo Network ID: DJSteeler7 | Twitter:

Tsurugi

Nintendo: Hi, the region lock was removed. END , but we know that isn't going to happen so I want to see more 3rd party games , like the games from Level-5, Yo-Kai Watch, more Inazuma Eleven and others games =D

Tsurugi

LzWinky

While Mario is a popular franchise by Nintendo, they certainly don't only make Mario games. A majority of their games overall aren't even Mario and Zelda combined

DudeSean

UGXwolf wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

That's hardly the point. I was referring to the whole trilogy as "one thing," anyways. The point is still that it's more likely a reference than a hint.

I didn't say that was your point. You just seemed to be belittling what they've done. And you are, actually, belittling it, by calling the whole trilogy (three games plus two updated versions) "one thing." Otherwise, I agree with your point that it is likely just a reference.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

LzWinky

DudeSean wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

I didn't say that was your point. You just seemed to be belittling what they've done. And you are, actually, belittling it, by calling the whole trilogy (three games plus two updated versions) "one thing." Otherwise, I agree with your point that it is likely just a reference.

I don't really think it's belittling. All three games were meant to be one mini-series of sorts, which can be considered "one thing".

Blast

I would be so happy if a Harvest Moon game came to Wii U someday.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.