Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,961 to 26,980 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Untitled

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

-Green-

I'll take that as a yes.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Tsuchinoko

Untitled

TeeJay

THE HYPE TRAIN IS OUT OF CONTROL. THE FINAL STOP IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING AND WE'RE COMING IN WAY TOO HOT!!

THE BRAKES BROKE LONG AGO, HELP

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

Can't believe it's in nearly 2 days. I wonder how long it will be though...

Here's how long the other Smash broadcasts were:
Smash Direct (April 2014) - 39:04
50-Fact Extravaganza (October 2014) - 35:24
New Content Approaching (June 2015) - 18:22

I'm expecting the one on Tuesday to be about the same length as the New Content Approaching broadcast, but slightly longer. So pretty much 20 minutes in length. I'm expecting Sakurai to go into details about Cloud (such as his limit breaks, his stage, price, etc.) Then he'll possibly go onto Mii costumes, then talk about the next character, and the character after that. Yeah, I think we'll be getting two new characters revealed, and they'll be related to the ballot (which I think he will give more details on as well).

If this is going to be the last batch of Smash DLC, then prepare for salt. And I mean a LOT of salt. "What!? My 2000+ spam votes for insert character here didn't get them in!? I AM OUT RAGED!!"

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

00a

If my favorite character isn't ballot winner, I'll just do the most mature thing to do; I'll grudgingly congrats the people who wanted this character in Smash Bros. Then I'll go in my room and destroy all my pictures of Sakurai while saying: "I believed in you! Why did you choose this CHARACTER? Then finally, I will eat buckets of ice cream while rewatching all episodes of Soul Eater.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

Grumblevolcano

I think the biggest question here is whether the servers are prepared for the extremely large number of people going to buy the DLC. Irrelevant of what the other DLC is that comes out straight after the Direct, Cloud + Midgar is still massive because of how popular FFVII is.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

THE HYPE TRAIN IS OUT OF CONTROL. THE FINAL STOP IS RAPIDLY APPROACHING AND WE'RE COMING IN WAY TOO HOT!!

THE BRAKES BROKE LONG AGO, HELP

THERE WERE NEVER ANY BRAKES TO BEGIN WITH!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Shinion

I'll try not to be too negative, but I'll say it's worth saying that virtually no matter what happens on Tuesday, people will be disappointed as their favourite character won't be picked. With the whole negative attitude of the Internet in general that has found its way to this site I'll hope that people won't show their disappointment too much and respect the choices that Sakurai has made. But I have a hard time believing that will be the case, unfortunately. Let's hope that Sakurai and Nintendo have done a good job and please the majority. I'm excited and won't complain regardless of who is chosen, but it'll be the opposite for the usual suspects and whiners on this site who I'm staring to believe only follow Nintendo to constantly point out the negatives.

Anyway point made back on the hype train everyone!

Shinion

-Green-

Riot if no Inklings. >:I

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Bigtime

Riot if no Plok.

Untitled

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

UGXwolf

I don't know. I think it's perfectly fine to show disappointment with the results. I mean, there are still a lot of reasonable candidates for Smash, but only a very limited time to get all of them in the game. People WILL feel neglected and that's just how it goes.

I can tell you for certain that I will be extremely disappointed if Wolf doesn't come back. That would really kill my hyp for a few days, but it'd be fine in the end as I'll have Cloud to play with and he looks like a lot of fun.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

Its obviously fake, but this person put a lot of work into it.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Pootypie

so... not intense lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

@TheGreatLord: the pacing is pretty awkward and there's not a lot going on. Some interesting ideas though.

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko Well, you can tell that the person put some effort into it, and it does seem like an interesting concept. Still, the animator probably should've worked on the animations and such.

00a

Can someone tell me how this trailer is fake? Because it looks very legit to me.

I know now, without a doubt, Keyloggery is light!
I make stupid videos

NintendoFan64

@Lastaofpizza Well, the framerate is a dead give away. And while Ravio looks good, his movements looks a little...stiff, when compared to the other characters.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic