Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,421 to 26,440 of 27,917

martinskrtel37

final fantasy, like street fighter and metal gear solid belongs on nintendo. smash is the home of video games. this is a beautiful day.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

NintendoFan64

I think some of the people hating over Cloud are forgetting one thing: You don't HAVE to buy him. He is completely optional.
@kkslider5552000 That is probably my favorite image to come out of this.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

Also, I just now realized that Smash Bros got Cloud, but not Playstation All-Stars...that is pretty damn sad. Now all we need is Crash and Spyro!

Tsuchinoko

@LztheQuack: I like your avatar picture and that shady look he's giving.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

LaserdiscGal

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Also, I just now realized that Smash Bros got Cloud, but not Playstation All-Stars...that is pretty damn sad. Now all we need is Crash and Spyro!

Hey both had GBA games, it's always possible

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

@Santa Plus you've got Skylanders, so that's a bonus point for Spyro! Also, now that we've got Cloud, what do you guys think the chances of the FF 7 remake coming to the Wii U or NX are?

Hendesu

@NintendoFan64: The chances are probably high right now. Although, I see FF7 remake coming to the NX instead of the Wii U. Or you know......release a port of FF7 (PS1) for Wii U and 3DS.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Tsuchinoko

NintyMan wrote:

@NintendoFan64: Oh man, I'd be happy to play Spyro, even if it was his ugly redesign. I've been enjoying the music from his games lately and reopening some good, old memories.

There's something I've realized about Cloud that I didn't immediately after the Direct when I was still in shock. Since they actually showed gameplay footage of him, that tells me that he's been in development for some time, so maybe he's not a Ballot character after all?

Oh no no no. He's either a Sakurai choice like Ryu, or a Nintendo choice.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

@Hendesu I'd honestly take either one, since I honestly have never played FF 7...or any Final Fantasy game, for that matter.
@NintyMan Yeah, it would be nice to see either Spyro or Crash in Smash. Crash especially, seeing as how his series is pretty much dead right now (Spyro at least has Skylanders!)
Also, I just found this image. It's from an old Nintendo magazine back in 2011.
Untitled
And I feel this image is pretty spot on:
Untitled

Joeynator3000

....Never thought about that, Microsoft didn't troll anyone, but Square trolled me instead with Cloud being in Smash instead of Geno. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

...He's a spirit possessed doll with missile arms and can transform into a cannon and all that. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Megas75

Hendesu wrote:

Why are people complaining about Cloud being in Smash? Do they know who Cloud is? He's one of the most famous video game character of all time! Maybe even more famous than Mario. I don't know what they expected.

Hey lets not get crazy now

For the most part I agree. Sure, on one hand FFVII hasn't shown up on any Nintendo platform in some way, and Cloud himself has only shown up on a few cameos for KH and a character for Theatrhythm. On the other hand....it's freaking Cloud

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

NintendoFan64

I think this would be an obvious choice for the new stage:

Then again, I thought the same about Masked Dedede and Guile's theme, so who knows.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

Eel

At least he'll have an actual alternate costume (Cloud from the Advent Children movie). At least one...

I wonder what will his recolors be. I hope one of them looks like Terra (red-pink armor with green hair) or Kefka (some random mess of colors).

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

cookiex

Morpheel wrote:

At least he'll have an actual alternate costume (Cloud from the Advent Children movie). At least one...

I wonder what will his recolors be. I hope one of them looks like Terra (red-pink armor with green hair) or Kefka (some random mess of colors).

I think he will have changing hair/cloth colors to represent other FF7 characters (Tifa, Sepiroth, Vincent etc.) like how Lucina's alternate colors correspond with other female characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

martinskrtel37

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Also, I just found this image. It's from an old Nintendo magazine back in 2011.
Untitled

yeah i read neogaf too

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Hendesu

@Morpheel: Most likely recolor will be identical to Zack, from Crisis Core. (All they need to do is to change his hair to black.)
Untitled

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic