Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,341 to 25,360 of 27,917

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: Or it's just maintenance, which has happened before, though only once. All other times it was connected to DLC and balancing patches. I hope we get something though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

All this uncertainty is unnerving. I hate being in limbo like this.Throw us a bone!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

I would actually like it if we get dlc for recolors, everyone has 8 except mac

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

TeeJay wrote:

All this uncertainty is unnerving. I hate being in limbo like this.Throw us a bone!

100% this.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

I think a DLC announcement today with release next week.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pootypie

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think a DLC announcement today with release next week.

I think that's hoping too much but what makes you think that

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rexcalibr

Speaking as someone who owns the Shovel Knight game, I'd honestly rather him just be a Mii Costume for the sword fighter and have the sword switch into a shovel. I know a lot of people will disagree but I don't connect with the franchise enough to want him as a DLC. Would rather see Tails, Chun-Li, Inkling Boy/Girl or Owain.

Rexcalibr

Grumblevolcano

@TheGreatLord: Smash server maintenance has always meant DLC coming close to that maintenance. It would seem awkward having a major Smash DLC reveal over the weekend or the day of the maintenance which leaves today.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

@Rexcalibr: There's absolutely nothing suggesting he won't be. In fact, there's absolutely nothing suggesting he'll have ANY presence in Smash. Seems likely, if he's getting an Amiibo, but we really have no idea. And even then, he could just have a trophy or something. Also, I don't feel 3rd party IPs should get a second rep. I didn't feel 3rd parties should get a second rep, period, but not much I can do about Ryu, eh? As for Inklings, I've already voiced my concerns that they may be too involved for a new character in this installment, but we should keep an eye out for them in the next Smash Bros. And... who the heck is Owain?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DreamyViridi

@UGXwolf: Owain is a Fire Emblem character from Awakening. If I remember right, he is Lucina's cousin and hence, comes from a bad future like she does.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Wow reddit posted a new tier list, I don't even know how they came up with this...
http://i.imgur.com/UQVdT20.png

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Socar

I don't get this.....

Doesn't Bandai Namco hate Nintendo? Wasn't there a time that they had to make a public apology to Nintendo? And now all of a sudden, they are in good terms with Nintendo?

Anyways, I wonder if Rayman will be the last DLC character.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@UGXwolf: Well, they DID make bootleg games for the NES, but that was a long time ago. I think Nintendo's gotten over it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

Rexcalibr wrote:

Speaking as someone who owns the Shovel Knight game, I'd honestly rather him just be a Mii Costume for the sword fighter and have the sword switch into a shovel. I know a lot of people will disagree but I don't connect with the franchise enough to want him as a DLC. Would rather see Tails, Chun-Li, Inkling Boy/Girl or Owain.

I would love to see Shovel Knight in Smash, but I respect your opinion. However....Owain? Really? How random is that?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

Well, that's funny! The maintenance is happening a day before the Phantom Pain!...Wait...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic