^It's actually called Smash Ladder, an---
ahem Thanks for telling us about this site. XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blast

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pootypie

IceClimbers wrote:

Untitled

Yeah I guess you can see where my profile picture is coming from

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

JunkosBoobies

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

^It's actually called Smash Ladder, an---
ahem Thanks for telling us about this site. XD

I mostly hear people call it "Anther's Ladder" though, so I'm going with that.

So, I'd like to see how Omega Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle would look. Mostly because they're more interesting (casually) than Dreamland and Miiverse, both of which are very similar to Battlefield.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

So...what do you guys think the chances of them finishing those Dr. Mario and Rhythm Heaven stages are?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DreamyViridi

Loved that video though this bit is my favourite. Whose up for tennis?
Untitled

NintendoFan64 wrote:

So...what do you guys think the chances of them finishing those Dr. Mario and Rhythm Heaven stages are?

Don't know. I think maybe not since a Rhythm Heaven music piece was put in the game recently (?) and if they were finishing the stages then wouldn't they save that song for the respective stage? Same for Dr. Mario, the stage went unfinished so they put the Chill Ver. 2 remix on the Donkey Kong stage. They could move the music files I guess but I don't see them doing that.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NintendoFan64

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Don't know. I think maybe not since a Rhythm Heaven music piece was put in the game recently (?) and if they were finishing the stages then wouldn't they save that song for the respective stage? Same for Dr. Mario, the stage went unfinished so they put the Chill Ver. 2 remix on the Donkey Kong stage. They could move the music files I guess but I don't see them doing that.

...Point taken. Sucks, because I would love for there to be a Dr. Mario stage.

Pootypie

How about Sonic with his Sonic Boom design?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Rexcalibr

UGXwolf wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

I would be totally fine if they just didn't release anymore DLC characters and instead patched the online mode so we can actually interact with each other, create lobbies, have a ranking system, etc.

The game has a meaty roster at this point.

That won't ever happen. Not because of the DLC bit, but because the online interaction as is is already being used pretty much exclusively for bullying other players (with the occasional "Good Game" running around.) People say they want more, but they always show they'll just abuse it every time.

Also, I get that you have no attachment to the characters being added as of late, but Smash 4 won't feel right to me until Wolf is back. Not because of the character, but because nobody plays even remotely like him, in the game. I'm still missing my old Main from the Brawl days and believe it or not, that does actually hurt the game a fair bit from where I'm standing. I'm sire quite a few people felt Brawl's roster was incomplete because Mewtwo and Roy weren't there. I know a lot of people missed Lucas. The fans have been pretty vocal, so if you can't be happy with the new characters for yourself, can't you just acknowledge that some people really wanted those characters. (I mean, heck, that was my reaction to Pac-Man. I didn't want him, but I was happy some people got their wish, and now he's one of my playables.)

I get what you mean about Wolf. He's not a popular character but you just have a connection to him and are a huge fan of him. Same with me and Koopa Kids.

Rexcalibr

UGXwolf

Rexcalibr wrote:

I get what you mean about Wolf. He's not a popular character but you just have a connection to him and are a huge fan of him. Same with me and Koopa Kids.

I'd say he's more popular than Lucas and Roy. (From source material. Hard to gauge Smash popularity on those three, really.) It's more that people (not just me) have connections to these characters. Especially people that mained them back in the previous installments.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Kai_

DreamyViridi wrote:

Untitled

That's brutal

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

Hendesu

Since Ryu is in Smash Bros, that means character per company is no more! That means that 3rd party can have more characters. Here's second rep characters who are 3rd party whom should be in Smash Bros.
Sega- Axel Stone from Streets of Rage.
Namco- Klonoa from Door to Phantomile.
Konami- Richter Belmont from Rondo of Blood.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

KO-Cub

When the 3DS can't even handle Roy's sword sheath.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

KO-Cub wrote:

When the 3DS can't even handle Roy's sword sheath.

When the 3DS can't even handle one of Ryu's Final Smash's

Rogueleader0908

Since I don't know where to post this I have a question. Am I able to copy my smash save data to and sd card so when I take my smash wii u disc and go over to friends house everything will be unlocked?

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

Pootypie

Linkmeister wrote:

Since I don't know where to post this I have a question. Am I able to copy my smash save data to and sd card so when I take my smash wii u disc and go over to friends house everything will be unlocked?

I don't think you can use the sd card to save any game's data, you would have to use something like a USB...

Pootypie

UGXwolf

A bit early to be speculating on Smash 5, don't you think? We're still getting DLC for THIS game. How about we worry about what Smash 5 needs when we know a thing or two about the next console.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DefHalan

My brother showed me this, it is pretty awesome

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pootypie

Smash5 will probably release at like 2020 so why should we care about that game now?

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic