Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,621 to 22,640 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Tarrazu wrote:

I've been playing Mewtwo a lot lately, and I adore his playstyle. I'm awful at using him, but he's still a ton of fun; I like how floaty his jumps are, and how long his neutral-air lingers out.

Tsuchinoko wrote:

A lot of people are being silly and way too serious simultaneously lately.

im realy offended mods ban pls

:^)

Since I was at work all day I had to wait several hours to see what was in that spoiler. Its all good.

Btw, I'm really warming up to this Ryu idea, which will probably result in it being fake.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is. Besides why do you want to see leaks if they are actually legit? I remember all of you were saying things like you will never go on this thread again if people mention that roster leak back then. Now everyone is talking about it... Like what? Imagine if Lucas was actually leaked, we wouldn't be as surprised as we were right? I can't imagine how surprised I would be to see Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. in the game by unlocking them. Not by being leaked, I hate this whole leaking thing. It's ridiculous, what's the point of trying to fake leaks especially?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

SilverLightning

i haven't got my download code for Mewtwo yet and ive registered both games and got the CD

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

Tsuchinoko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is. Besides why do you want to see leaks if they are actually legit? I remember all of you were saying things like you will never go on this thread again if people mention that roster leak back then. Now everyone is talking about it... Like what? Imagine if Lucas was actually leaked, we wouldn't be as surprised as we were right? I can't imagine how surprised I would be to see Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. in the game by unlocking them. Not by being leaked, I hate this whole leaking thing. It's ridiculous, what's the point of trying to fake leaks especially?

First off, take several seats, because I don't think any of us were sitting here saying "wow, Lucas was such a surprise, I wonder if there any other secrets, I want everything spoiled for me right now!". We live in the digital age, where information travels really quickly, and things are thrown at us whether we are actively seeking them out or not. It would be nice to be surprised, but as soon as some interesting bit of info comes out that carries any sort of weight, it shows up on Smashboards, IGN, Gamefaqs. Even NintendoLife did an article on this. We can't be purposefully ignorant, so if a leak or a rumor with substance comes out, all we can do is be positive about it and wait for direct information from Nintendo.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Pootypie

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

First off, take several seats, because I don't think any of us were sitting here saying "wow, Lucas was such a surprise, I wonder if there any other secrets, I want everything spoiled for me right now!". We live in the digital age, where information travels really quickly, and things are thrown at us whether we are actively seeking them out or not. It would be nice to be surprised, but as soon as some interesting bit of info comes out that carries any sort of weight, it shows up on Smashboards, IGN, Gamefaqs. Even NintendoLife did an article on this. We can't be purposefully ignorant, so if a leak or a rumor with substance comes out, all we can do is be positive about it and wait for direct information from Nintendo.

Still more surprising than it would if Lucas got leaked.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

@TheGreatBrawler Congratulations on completely missing the point and then even misinterpreting the one part you did pay attention to. He was saying that no one is sitting here asking for leaks. We like being sirprised, but the leaks are gonna find their way here, true or false.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SirGalvan

Havent played in a while and picked it up yesterday got my butt kicked almost every round

Nintendo6400

NintyMan wrote:

The Cutting Room Floor also found music files from the update data in the 3DS version of the theme from Green Greens in Smash 64 and the Forest theme from Kirby Air Ride, further implying DLC stages with one being Dream Land 64.

https://tcrf.net/Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS

If we do get dlc stages, I hope we have a chose of platform. I don't really play smash 3ds anymore.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Grumblevolcano

I hope Big Blue or Mute City returns. Port Town Aero Dive is the only F-Zero Smash stage I dislike (I also don't like the actual track) so I was disappointed that was all we got.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintendo6400

I want pirate ship, Hyrule 64, saffron city, brinstar depths, pitchochat, and big blue to return. All on wii u.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is.

Lol, dude, Roy and Ryu have victory themes in the games' files (•snd_bgm_Z83_F_Roy3DS.nus3bank, •snd_bgm_Z81_F Ryu_3DS.nus3bank). It's not fake, it's real. Deal with it.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Gridatttack

I want all 64 stages (minus mushroom kingdom)

Would love to play on Hyrule castle again.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

CapeSmash

All I want is for Pictochat to come back. But Pictochat 2 is better (really wish it was on Wii U...)

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

I would love Fountain of Dreams for the 3DS. It's a crime that such a beautiful stage hasn't appeared again yet. I' convinced Sakurai hasn't brought it back purely out of spite of the competitive scene, which is unfair for the rest of us who want it back just because we really like that stage.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is.

Lol, dude, Roy and Ryu have victory themes in the games' files (•snd_bgm_Z83_F_Roy3DS.nus3bank, •snd_bgm_Z81_F Ryu_3DS.nus3bank). It's not fake, it's real. Deal with it.

So text determine everything now... ok then.

Pootypie

TeeJay

@TheGreatBrawler Going to be blunt here, ever since Diddy got nerfed I've noticed you've done nothing but complain about everything. You need to get over it dood, for real

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic