Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,881 to 20,900 of 27,917

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

There's a new Smash Wii U update available right now.

What's that update for?

Released on January 29th, 2015.

Wii Fit Studio, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Pyrosphere, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Circuit (Brawl) and Pokemon Stadium 2 are all available stages in 8-Player Smash.

Yay?

Of course it's yay, more stages for 8 player smash the better

Yeah, it's just that I wanted more, like stage and video sharing. Oh well. Maybe we'll see that in the Mewtwo update. Plus, I don't really play 8player Smash that much, considering the small amount of players in the family... shrugs

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

True, the highest I will ever get to is probably only 4 players xD

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

Downloading the update now, I wonder if this hints at Tournaments/Miiverse being available soon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Drobotic

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Downloading the update now, I wonder if this hints at Tournaments/Miiverse being available soon.

What I'm hoping for is some more little surprise updates in the future that enhance the game.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

KO-Cub

I heard there's bug patches in this update. Do you think they patched Advanced techs?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

NintendoFan64

Yay! More 8-player Smash stages!...Too bad I have no one to play them with.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Inkling

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Untitled

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

luisesteban

NintendoFan64 wrote:

You can always play agains 7 cpu characters.

luisesteban

NintendoFan64

luisesteban wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Eh...it's not as fun as with friends. We're gonna be playing it at school at some point, but I don't have enough controllers, so...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

luisesteban wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I don't know... I don't think it's as fun as with real people. It's like saying you're buying Smash Bros. just to play with CPU. You won't get that magical fun with off-and-on CPUs. You could train with amiibo, but still.
EDIT: what NintendoFan64 said.

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

Just do online... Although there's no 8 player smash for that.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Yoshi

I've been playing through Classic, slowly but surely, to beat it with every character on 7.0 or higher. It's nice to see more stages available when there are more than four people in the match. Definitely makes the mode better!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

luisesteban

NintendoFan64 wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Eh...it's not as fun as with friends. We're gonna be playing it at school at some point, but I don't have enough controllers, so...

Yes, I know. I was just, emphasising on your loneliness.

luisesteban

CapeSmash

JC (Nintendo of America employee) annonced on a VGBootCamp twich stream (Smash tournament streamer) that the next Smash Bros. 3DS update (no exact release date confirmed) will have amiibo support. Yeah, we already knew that. But he also said the update will fix some bugs, and the ability to share Replays and Mii Fighters online. Pretty cool.

The update will be out in February. Could this mean that the huge Wii U update will release around February also? Hmm...

EDIT: There will be a newcomer stream for people who are trying to get into competitive Smash by Nintendo on VGBootCamp and Screwattack's Twitch on Sunday. Nintendo will also be holding a panel called "The Future of Competitive Smash" at APEX. I forget which day, though.

Oh, and Nintendo will be making an announcement during the Melee finals on Sunday (at APEX).

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

CapeSmash wrote:

JC (Nintendo of America employee) annonced on a VGBootCamp twich stream (Smash tournament streamer) that the next Smash Bros. 3DS update (no exact release date confirmed) will have amiibo support. Yeah, we already knew that. But he also said the update will fix some bugs, and the ability to share Replays and Mii Fighters online. Pretty cool.

The update will be out in February. Could this mean that the huge Wii U update will release around February also? Hmm...

EDIT: There will be a newcomer stream for people who are trying to get into competitive Smash by Nintendo on VGBootCamp and Screwattack's Twitch on Sunday. Nintendo will also be holding a panel called "The Future of Competitive Smash" at APEX. I forget which day, though.

Oh, and Nintendo will be making an announcement during the Melee finals on Sunday (at APEX).

February? I was thinking March...

Pootypie

shingi_70

So APEX 2015 is sort of canclled as the hotel lied about the safety of the venue and one of the parking structures collapsed. Its so bad people can't go to get their thing out of the building.

I hope any Nlifers who went are safe.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Pootypie

shingi_70 wrote:

So APEX 2015 is sort of canclled as the hotel lied about the safety of the venue and one of the parking structures collapsed. Its so bad people can't go to get their thing out of the building.

Doing APEX in a blizzard, amazing idea!

Pootypie

JunkosBoobies

shingi_70 wrote:

I'm glad I didn't go, and for this reason too. Still, I hope anyone that went there are safe and they can find a way out of this mess.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

nubs

This is a great game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJiJV9fNO4

Insect_Prince

APEX 2015 has been awesome so far. I'm just getting into the Smash series (always been a SF and VF guy) and this is really really enjoyable.

The Adventure Club (4 Scottish idiots playing videogames).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoCg7Hoo8_rCwEEv_RfR5QA

Nintendo Network ID: Insect_Prince | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic