Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,421 to 17,440 of 27,917

SparkOfSpirit

Sora is not the Square-Enix character I would have wanted, anyway. Not by a long shot.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

KO-Cub

Go back to the last page and wonder... what was everyone on? I think this forum has rid the Warp Star to much.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

Anyway, I was told by a friend that SEGA makes Hatsune Miku games. Trying to explain how it might not work, but would it work?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

UGXwolf

@SparkofSpirit But in terms of Nintendo support, Sora would probably be the most viable option. Again, though, he wouldn't even come close to the big 4. There'd need to be other small-time 3rd party characters to make him not seem completely out of place. Heck, I don't think any Square Enix character can stand up to the big 4 anyways. Cloud might come close, but he wouldn't be viable.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

UGXwolf wrote:

@SparkofSpirit But in terms of Nintendo support, Sora would probably be the most viable option. Again, though, he wouldn't even come close to the big 4. There'd need to be other small-time 3rd party characters to make him not seem completely out of place. Heck, I don't think any Square Enix character can stand up to the big 4 anyways. Cloud might come close, but he wouldn't be viable.

I'd prefer someone like Crono, personally. Maybe even Geno from SMRPG. Someone a bit more related to Nintendo platforms, anyway.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

UGXwolf

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I'd prefer someone like Crono, personally. Maybe even Geno from SMRPG. Someone a bit more related to Nintendo platforms, anyway.

Considering half of the KH series is on Nintendo handhelds and Geno was a side character in one game and the Chrono series continued on Playstation, I'd say it's still pretty hard to beat Sora.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Azooooz

I have finally unlocked all characters in the game. However, I have suddenly felt empty after doing that, was telling myself: "What's next?". The only thing I can do is to wait for the Wii U version to come out.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

theWAITisOVER

jariw wrote:

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Does we need at least 3 amiibo for play? i mean...why starter pack has 3 amiibo??

The starter pack is for collectors, I believe. The SSB+Amiibo package contains one Amiibo.

thank you

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

Pootypie

Azooooz wrote:

I have finally unlocked all characters in the game. However, I have suddenly felt empty after doing that, was telling myself: "What's next?". The only thing I can do is to wait for the Wii U version to come out.

Just play online lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The giant screen in the Boxing Ring stage for Wii U reenacts the multiscreen effect seen in the arcade version of Punch-Out!! Looks like their aliases are displayed on the screen too."

"By the way, today, October 23rd at 3 PM PST (October 23rd 11 PM UK time, October 24th 9 AM Sydney Time, we are streaming "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza" (“Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”). You can watch the stream from the links below when it starts.
For Americas: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-23-2014/
For Europe: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Ninten...
For Oceania: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect"

NO! I'm gonna miss it! I thought it wasn't gonna air until 6 PM! Sigh...just have to try to find it and hope I don't spoil anything along the way when I get home.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

When is that in EST? I need to know when to wake up to see this

EDIT: 6pm. I guess I'm skipping on my nap then

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jump

Azooooz wrote:

What about unlocking all the stages, trophies, custom moves/costumes and then completing the challenges and milestones?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

19Robb92

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

jariw

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The giant screen in the Boxing Ring stage for Wii U reenacts the multiscreen effect seen in the arcade version of Punch-Out!! Looks like their aliases are displayed on the screen too."

"By the way, today, October 23rd at 3 PM PST (October 23rd 11 PM UK time, October 24th 9 AM Sydney Time, we are streaming "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza" (“Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things”). You can watch the stream from the links below when it starts.
For Americas: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-23-2014/
For Europe: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Direct/Latest-Ninten...
For Oceania: http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendodirect"

Duration of today's Nintendo Direct confirmed?

jariw

TeeJay

19Robb92 wrote:

Untitled

Already?!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

There is no duration. It's just a start time

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sparx

they didn't announce an end time or duration because this is the stream that never ends!

My avatar is from here

jariw

WaLzgi wrote:

I tried to point out that the 63:00 perhaps is the duration. Then it's a bit more than 1 minute per "new thing".

jariw

LzWinky

jariw wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

I tried to point out that the 63:00 perhaps is the duration. Then it's a bit more than 1 minute per "new thing".

Where do you see 63:00?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Inkling

WaLzgi wrote:

jariw wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Where do you see 63:00?

On the image

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic