Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,381 to 17,400 of 27,917

LzWinky

No guys, it's obviously a DLC player: the Western guy from that game on the NES that everything references but nobody remembers

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KO-Cub

I'm not really fussed about the trailers. I'm more leaning into the Direct tomorrow.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Yoshi_Prime

I'm not sure what's with the faux-secrecy. We do know all the characters after all. We know about the parity.

Yoshi_Prime

UGXwolf

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I'm not sure what's with the faux-secrecy. We do know all the characters after all. We know about the parity.

Yeah, but not everyone has this game, yet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

theWAITisOVER

Does we need at least 3 amiibo for play? i mean...why starter pack has 3 amiibo??

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

2Sang

MetalK9 wrote:

Caps lock. Caps lock everywhere.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE CAPS LOCK CLAN. FOR WE ARE THE MASTERS OF CAPS LOCK!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

UGXwolf wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Also maybe something related to Duck Hunt that we don't know about could be announced tomorrow in the stream. 1 of the 50 things could be Duck Hunt for Wii U VC or Duck Hunt U as a cheap/free download title.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

2Sang wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

Caps lock. Caps lock everywhere.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE CAPS LOCK CLAN. FOR WE ARE THE MASTERS OF CAPS LOCK!

ALL GLORY TO THE CAPS LOCK GOD!!!!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Also maybe something related to Duck Hunt that we don't know about could be announced tomorrow in the stream. 1 of the 50 things could be Duck Hunt for Wii U VC or Duck Hunt U as a cheap/free download title.

I'm pretty sure that it's just Smash Bros. I don't think they'll focus on anything else.

jariw

theWAITisOVER wrote:

Does we need at least 3 amiibo for play? i mean...why starter pack has 3 amiibo??

The starter pack is for collectors, I believe. The SSB+Amiibo package contains one Amiibo.

jariw

FriedSquid

This might be a stretch, but I'm thinking this PotD proves that newcomer videos will be on the Wii U disc. To my knowledge, Sakurai has never shown a normal screenshot of a video before as the PotD, and this one still has the "Wii U" version tag on the image. That probably means it was taken directly from the video player in the Wii U version!

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

MsJubilee

Can't wait for tomorrow to watch the direct with you guys, if i make it on time.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

2Sang

I'm gonna have to watch/listen during my car ride home. I'm hoping it's gonna be more than 20 minutes, but I'm uncertain as to how long. Probably most likely right now would be 25-30 minutes.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

2Sang wrote:

I'm gonna have to watch/listen during my car ride home. I'm hoping it's gonna be more than 20 minutes, but I'm uncertain as to how long. Probably most likely right now would be 25-30 minutes.

There's no telling. It just depends on how they go about it. If they go 50 facts you didn't know about Smash Wii U in 5 minutes style, we can expect to learn very little about each thing and for it to be more of a random spouting of various things we (hopefully) didn't know about, before. Or they could get very serious with a number of the topics and we could be sitting around watching this thing for 40 minutes. I'd say 20-30 seems a very logical expectation, but there's really no way to be sure of anything, right now.

LzWinky

Oh come on. Where are the soaring sky-high expectations?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

The stream will be four hours in length and will be followed with an announcement that the Gamecube controller adapter will be on Club Nintendo and will work with all games and the Gamecube VC will be released that same day and Sakurai will give each person that tuned into the stream $50,000 and a yacht and their own personal island.

There. How about those expectations!?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

@brewsky in addition to all of that, 100 characters will be announced as free DLC and Mother 3 will be announced to finally be localised for no apparent reason. Now THOSE are some expectations!

MsJubilee

No you guys are both wrong the only two characters that will be announced will be Goku and Ridley now that is some normal expectations!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

I believe that the new Smash World mode will be a board game that seeks to recreate the magic that classic Mario Party was well-known for and that we'll see the Millennium Star from Mario Party 3 as an Assist Trophy exclusive to the Wii U version. On top of that, the music library will be confirmed to exceed 400 songs, and the Direct will introduce (but only tease) the idea of gaining content (characters, but they won't say this) by linking the systems.

LzWinky

You guys are awesome

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic