Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 441 to 460 of 477

MasterWario

I don't think it's a voting thing necessarily. The characters who get the most votes aren't necessarily the ones going to be in it, although I'd be really surprised if they didn't pick one of the three most popular characters, whoever they turn out to be.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Azooooz

I will be very surprised if the least known character wins the ballot.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

DreamyViridi

Wins? Last time I checked, this wasn't really a "contest" per se.
More like the special ones who get chosen, you never know.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pikmiin99

I kind of wish I had voted for Wonder Red now...
I remember when it was the Wonderful 101 direct and a lot of people thought the secret ending announcement would be his arrival in Smash, I'll admit I was hyped. W101 was a good game and Wonder Red could be very fun to play as in Smash. I don't regret voting for Inkling and King K. Rool though!

Pikmiin99

Markiemania95

King K. Rool & Captain Syrup.

Edited on by Markiemania95

Markiemania95

Switch Friend Code: SW-1834-7038-7019 | 3DS Friend Code: 3093-7541-4657 | Nintendo Network ID: Markiemania95

ricklongo

MasterWario wrote:

I don't think it's a voting thing necessarily. The characters who get the most votes aren't necessarily the ones going to be in it, although I'd be really surprised if they didn't pick one of the three most popular characters, whoever they turn out to be.

I agree. It's research, something that won't dictate Sakurai's future decisions, but will most certainly inform them.

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

Gridatttack

I wonder if they will indeed only choose one character for the ballot DLC, or perhaps the top 3 or something.

Anyway, nice to see Ubisoft wanting Rayman in.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MrWalkieTalkie

Pikmiin99 wrote:

I remember when it was the Wonderful 101 direct and a lot of people thought the secret ending announcement would be his arrival in Smash, I'll admit I was hyped. W101 was a good game and Wonder Red could be very fun to play as in Smash. I don't regret voting for Inkling and King K. Rool though!

Do yourself justice and VOTE FOR WONDER-RED!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Pikmiin99

I can see why people are upset by Ubisoft's newly found eagerness to wedge Rayman into smash despite their apparent neglect of the Wii U and 3DS but the reason Rayman Legends exists in the form it does is because of their initial involvement with the Wii U or perhaps to be more clear Michel Ancel's initial involvement. Michel Ancel works for a small branch of Ubisoft, the Montpellier branch and is the branch that is responsible for all things Rayman, Rabbids and Beyond Good and Evil and it has been made very clear that Michel is a huge Nintendo fan. He was fairly distraught when he had to move Legends onto the other consoles and postpone the Wii U's launch having to go back on his promise to the community I also remember reading an article at the time of him joining a bunch of protesters outside his own place of work because of this delay. So if you aren't voting Rayman solely because of Ubisoft please rethink your choice, vote as a result of Michel and his dev team, or conversely vote for whoever you want!

Edited on by Pikmiin99

Pikmiin99

Pikmiin99

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Pikmiin99 wrote:

Do yourself justice and VOTE FOR WONDER-RED!

You know? I think I might just do that
UNITE VOTE

Pikmiin99

Troggy

I voted for Rayman. But I'll cheat the system and vote for Wonder-Red, Banjo and Shantae to go with it all.

Order of Likelihood:
Wonder-Red
Rayman
Shantae
Banjo

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

DarkEdi

I voted for Snake, Bayonetta, Shantae and Viewtiful Joe.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

DefHalan

Not a bad video for Issac. I do enjoy the Golden Sun series but my vote goes to Shantae and Krystal.

Sadly I think Shantae is more likely to happen than Krystal, which is why I voted for both but you never know.

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

luisesteban wrote:

So, now is Ubisoft who wants a character on Smash.
Untitled
https://www.facebook.com/rayman.usa/photos/a.210830252289368....

Really, Ubisoft? After royally pissing the Nintendo fanbase off, you expect us to vote for one of your characters?...Ah, who am I kidding? I REALLY want him in, and I'm definitely gonna vote for him at some point. Still, I find this a bit insulting.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

How would a Rayman Amiibo look? All that plastic holding him together.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

veeflames

DefHalan wrote:

How would a Rayman Amiibo look? All that plastic holding him together.

The plastic would make the Rayman amiibo ugly. I think Rayman's amiibo would be his limbless body enclosed in a cylindrical plastic case. Like amber rock containing an insect.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nintendo_Ninja

Ubisoft doesn't deserve a character.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

thegreninja47

The only reason I want Rayman in smash.....THAT GOD DANG AMIIBO.

thegreninja47

Nintendo Network ID: thegreninja47

thegreninja47

So has anybody voted for Banjo Kazooie. DO IT FOR THE NOSTALGIA.

thegreninja47

Nintendo Network ID: thegreninja47

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.