Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,541 to 7,560 of 14,636

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: I've seen some of your rants about Splatoon, you might want to just keep earning that money.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yokokazuo

So close to ranking up, but my last 2 matches gave me 6 and 8 points...

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Blue_Blur last round for me. Thanks for helping me out! I made it to A rank for the first time now!

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

@yokokazuo: You ranked up! Great job! We're doing awesome! All this time, and have only lost one match! This will be my last game though. Thanks for playing!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

What a last epic match! That was so close! Thanks for playing, you're a really good sniper!

yokokazuo

@Blue_Blur that was a close one
I noticed they were just about to tie so I jumped on the tower even though there was a kraken haha. Held onto it just long enough so it wouldn't move then someone else took out the kraken user once it finished.
Great matches, I'm surprised we only lost that one match.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur wrote:

What a last epic match! That was so close! Thanks for playing, you're a really good sniper!

Haha thanks! You're a good bucket user (bucketer? Slosher-er? Haha idk what you would call it)

So today I found out you can be splatted while in the air during a squid jump. Tried getting away from some enemies and just as I was launching away, I got hit by a few shots aiming in the direction I jumped which took me out.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

jariw

pikminfan22 wrote:

I'm curious but what is your guys' favourite game mode for Splatoon? For me I'd say Rainmaker and Turf War (only for a few matches though.. it gets boring unlike Rainmaker) ..

My list, when I'm fresh:
1. Rainmaker
2. Turf War
3. Splat Zones
4. Tower Control

My list, when I'm not fresh:
1. Turf War

jariw

The-NX

Allright, I have a real question that I would like to share with you guys.
What NEW Modes would you like to see added as DLC or in Spla(two)n?

For me it would have to be an Octarian Horde Mode. In this mode you would have to defend a Splatzone from as many waves of octarians as you can. (The Splatzone would have a counter, but Nintendo can figure out how long it should be.) There could be Octoling rushes every five waves and Bosses every Ten. Also, for every wave you pass the enemies you face would ger slightly more HP, Stronger, or Faster. This mode would be a four player online CO-OP Mode. I can see this mode adding a lot of depth to Splatoon, and if Nintendo put in a LEADERBOARD for the people to survive the most waves it would be Incredible.

As a Final Note, my favorite current mode is Rain Maker!

The-NX

Blue_Blur

My favorite mode is definitely Rainmaker, and most least favorite mode is Splat Zones.

As for a new mode, I can't really think of one. XD

However, it would be nice if they would allow people to play splat zones, rainmaker, and tower control without their rank being effected. I know it's a reward for S rankers in squad battles, but if you just want to have fun and not worry about your rank, I think you should be able to do that, squads or not, no matter what rank you are.

TuVictus

Random thought but I'm loving this game alot! More than I did the testfire. Not sure what's changed to make me enjoy it so much but it's very satisfying to play, even when you lose (in unranked turf war, of course).

TuVictus

jariw

pherret022 wrote:

What NEW Modes would you like to see added as DLC or in Spla(two)n?

Not really a new game mode, but NWPlayer123 is currently guessing that there's a new single player campaign and other stuff arriving next week. I don't know if she base these guesses on something she has discovered during data mining, or if it's just a random guess.

jariw

veeflames

yokokazuo wrote:

So today I found out you can be splatted while in the air during a squid jump. Tried getting away from some enemies and just as I was launching away, I got hit by a few shots aiming in the direction I jumped which took me out.

Nah... I really don't think it's possible to get splatted in the air while doing a squid jump. In your case, it was probably just some lag...
I know this because you won't get splatted if you pass through an enemy Inkstrike.... I THINK.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nicolai

I like:
1. Rainmaker
2. Splatzones (unless it's Moray Towers)
3. Tower Control
4. Turf War (Though it's the best place for moving-target practice)

pherret022 wrote:

For me it would have to be an Octarian Horde Mode. In this mode you would have to defend a Splatzone from as many waves of octarians as you can. (The Splatzone would have a counter, but Nintendo can figure out how long it should be.) There could be Octoling rushes every five waves and Bosses every Ten. Also, for every wave you pass the enemies you face would ger slightly more HP, Stronger, or Faster. This mode would be a four player online CO-OP Mode. I can see this mode adding a lot of depth to Splatoon, and if Nintendo put in a LEADERBOARD for the people to survive the most waves it would be Incredible.

I love this idea. Takes me back to my hours playing Plants vs Zombies on Unlimited Survival mode.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Smash_kirby

What if the Octolings were for a special Inkling versus Octotarian multiplayer mode.

Smash_kirby

Nicolai

@OorWullie: I'm available for about an hour.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic