Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 14,636

NinChocolate

30 mins of 'Searching for a battle to join...' and counting. This is nuts. I was able to play in all 3 sessions of the first test fire without any problem

NinChocolate

Tate24

Just seen Nintendo Life tweet saying Nintendo has issued statement that there high level of traffic!

Well duh!

If can't cope with this hows gonna be when game comes out! :/

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

Storytime7

Of course this happened the one time I was able to play. Only got to play one match in Turf War, but I've played a lot of Squid Jump.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Flopsy86

Tate24 wrote:

Just seen Nintendo Life tweet saying Nintendo has issued statement that there high level of traffic!

Well duh!

If can't cope with this hows gonna be when game comes out! :/

The traffic level is so high that there are people that cannot join matches, this can't be looking good for when the game comes out. Release day will be mayhem.

On the other hand, it could be just because the whole world are playing within this hour. Release day, the playing times could be more spread out because certain parts of the world will be night time.
This is probably going to be the worst time to play after the game comes out because: Japan it will be early morning. US will be afternoon/evening. UK/Europe will be late/midnight.

Flopsy86

Nintendo Network ID: Flopsy86

Peach64

I wonder if they saw it went so well last time, they tried reducing the servers this time to see if they could save money when the game launches. We have to remember, this was a test on their servers, for Nintendo's benefit, and not really for ours.

Peach64

HP_3

I had the same issue with trying to join a battle. I couldn't get into one, looks like it may be just like Smash Brawl on Wii all over again.

HP_3

Tate24

Aw Twitter is alight with bad vibes right now!

Nintendo this isn't the kind of publicity you need right now!

ultraraichu

Still failing to connect to partner's device. Been like that since 6:10, worked ok before. Odd how the last 3 test fires before worked with no problem but this one fails. Guess I have to wait till after it's over to see if it affected everyone or just some, which is right about.... Now.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Mk_II

well, that was disappointing... first 20 minutes i got connection errors, next 15 minutes i couldn't get on a server because they were full and the rest was spent searching for a battle to join only to end in partner device errors. About as exciting as watching paint dry (or the Eurovision songcontest)

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

ultraraichu

Seem like it start working 2 minutes after I posted. Playing right now.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Tate24

It's been extended get on it NOW!

Tate24

It's working for love of God ITS WORKING!

GrailUK

Aye...it is!!! )))

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Xyphon22

I just played a couple of rounds and there was some serious lag. I used the roller in one and the splattershot in the other and would sit there shooting or rolling the ground and it wouldn't change color for a couple of seconds at least. It may have at least been working, but not well.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tate24

Oh been working very smoothly for me

yokokazuo

I jumped over a roller like Nintendo suggested and got a few kills when using the Splatcharger and when using a roller against another roller, I jumped so that I could take them out and not get splatted.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic