Snagrio

MasterWario wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Have you noticed the eye ball?

Untitled

...I'm pretty sure that's not an eye, lol

Ya never know, it could be a monster!

A relative to the Creeping Chrysanthemum perhaps?
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Joeynator3000

Man that thing scared the crap out of me in Pikmin 2, lol.
Honestly I think they would make it easier to tell if it was an enemy, I dunno, whatever. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MasterWario

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Man that thing scared the crap out of me in Pikmin 2, lol.
Honestly I think they would make it easier to tell if it was an enemy, I dunno, whatever. xD

Well I agree with you there. I would think it'd be easier to tell too, but maybe that's just the point, is that you can't tell!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

PloXyZeRO

Well it could be just that particular picture, or the fact that we don't know if it's an enemy or not yet
If we saw pictures of the Creeping Chrysanthemum before Pikmin 2 was released and we didn't know it was an enemy, we would probably have the same exact comments about the picture!

But now that we know that the Creeping Chrysanthemum is an enemy, we can differentiate it from it's plant counterpart...so maybe it'll be the same with this if this plant..thing..happens to be an enemy

OH..also..is anyone trying out Pikmin at Gamestop tomorrow or Sunday? I'm still debating if I should go or not because at the Best Buy e3 experience event..I took a two hour bus ride there and back (plus waiting in line) to play a two lap Mario Kart 8 race and that's it..it was a bit disappointing

I hope the same thing doesn't happen at Gamestop. It shouldn't because there are more locations, but who knows

Edited on by PloXyZeRO

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

Sonicfan11589

I've NEVER played Pikmin before, can anyone tell me what is great about this series. If I ever decide to get this game, would i have to have had played the first 2 to get a better understanding of the series' storyline?

Sonicfan11589

Snagrio

Have any of you managed to go to the Pikmin 3 demo GameStop (EB Games) event yesterday/today? If so, what'd ya think? Sadly for me the closest location was half an hour's drive too far.

Snagrio

iwanttodie

MasterWario wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Have you noticed the eye ball?

Untitled

...I'm pretty sure that's not an eye, lol

Ya never know, it could be a monster!

MUST RESIST SPOILERS

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Kewlan

WingedFish wrote:

Have any of you managed to go to the Pikmin 3 demo GameStop (EB Games) event yesterday/today? If so, what'd ya think? Sadly for me the closest location was half an hour's drive too far.

Mine's closest across the sea.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

WebHead

As I've said lost interest in Pikmin 2 after the 24th day...but this looks pretty fun.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Snagrio

Kewlan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Mine's closest across the sea.

I would've gone anyway, but my dad didn't want to waste the gas, and I can't drive by myself yet on top of that.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

SCRAPPER392

I did the day early pre-order at GameStop. They give you the code through your Power Up Rewards account, to your e-mail.

I was buying the game as digital anyway, so the day early thing was a bonus.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

PloXyZeRO

What a disappointment..I just wasted money on gas to drive to La Crescenta just to find out that the particular Gamestop I went to was only doing the demo on Saturday and not today. The website said Saturday AND Sunday! I didn't have enough money (or time) to drive to the next nearest Gamestop...oh well

Looks like I'm going to wait two more weeks to play

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

K964

I drove about an hour to the nearest participating store, and I think it was worth it. I got to try out Pikmin 3, play Mario & Luigi Dream Team, get make plenty of streetpasses, and I got free stuff like a DK bag, and some Pikmin patches! The Pikmin demo was that challenge mode level they've been showing off since last year, but it had co-op, so one person could use the Wii Remote Plus and another could use the Gamepad. I got to try out both and I definitely prefer the Wii Remote because of the easier aiming. The new controls took a little while to get used to, since the D-Pad now lets you doge instead of controlling the camera or directing the pikmin. If you've been following the game, you might know that you can now lock onto things with Z and swarm them by shaking the nunchuck. You know switch the type of Pikmin you'll throw next with C and you disband your Pikmin with a shake of the nunchuck without being locked on to something. By locking onto things, you can see their names and I'm happy to say that the different fruits have funny names again (ex: a lemon is called a "Mouth Wrinkler"). Over all I had a marvelous time and I'm definitely getting the games I demoed on day one!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

PloXyZeRO

^I feel even worse now than when I drove all the way to Gamestop for nothing..but sounds like you had fun! At least YOUR Gamestop had the demo on Sunday like it was SUPPOSED TO.
Also what do you mean by you got free Pikmin patches? I'm kind of confused

MrSRArter wrote:

K964

Patches to iron onto clothes or other fabrics. The Nintendo rep. had the patches that he was giving away on his shirt.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Aviator

Played this at PAX.

It was a lot of fun.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JoyBoy

I can't wait till friday! This game is going to be so much fun.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Phatosaurus

I'm gearing up to blow the dust off my WiiU by the end of the week.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

SuperJoon

This is why i love the Nintendo community, the enthusiasm shown for the games is brilliant! I haven't played any of the previous in the series, but the enthusiasm being shown is getting me interested and getting me looking at videos!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Phatosaurus

KingJoonToon wrote:

This is why i love the Nintendo community, the enthusiasm shown for the games is brilliant! I haven't played any of the previous in the series, but the enthusiasm being shown is getting me interested and getting me looking at videos!

It's hard not to be enthusiastic, it's the WiiU's first "big" game that we've all been waiting on.
We want this to be great and to justify the WiiU game draught, don't we?

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.