Forums

Topic: Ninja Pig Fires Back! Announces 3rd Party Partnership! More Dank 2015

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

mystman12

Oh boy...

Look, I have an idea! Let's all agree to stop giving Ninja Pig any attention! Then no one will ever know about any of his future games and he'll have to close his doors.

If only that was actually possible...

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Vincent294

Is this real? Oh my, this will be awful. I guess Minecraft knockoffs aren't as lucrative as publicity stunts. All aboard the shovelware hype train, let's throw our money at more crappy games in an attempt to look as "dank" as possible. Man, I should get in on this. There are more idiots willing to throw their money at you than I thought. Sadly, I value my dignity far to much to do this, but for those that have no shame, I wish you luck on your quest of depriving idiots of their money.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

mystman12

Wait, I just realized...

(Meme Run developer X "most Dank game of 2015") + Minecraft clone developer =...

Meme Craft

We're doomed.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

HollywoodHogan

mystman12 wrote:

Look, I have an idea! Let's all agree to stop giving Ninja Pig any attention! Then no one will ever know about any of his future games and he'll have to close his doors.

"Never! I'm writing an article about it right now!"

Untitled

Friend to all SJW's

TeeJay

Twiilight_Prince wrote:

What do you think it could be? From the announcement do you think its Meme Run 2?

I don't care. I seriously, honestly, could not care less.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Offspring

What the heck does dank mean?

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Sisilly_G

It seems that Ninja Pig has a better marketing team than the Wii U.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

LaserdiscGal

People just because their last games weren't that great doesn't mean that they can't produce something half decent.

Stop the hate, okay?

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Stop, Ninja Pig. Do something else. Get a girlfriend, watch the news, go lie in bed. I don't care what you do. Just don't make another game if it's anything like Meme Run!

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Captain_Toad

The stars has been perfectly aligned for this one moment. Copyright vandalizing Meme runner and try hard Minecrafter combine to make a game. Of course surprising results have come out of collabs like this https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/blok_drop_x_tw... so This outcome outta be interesting indeed.

Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LzWinky

mystman12 wrote:

Oh boy...

If only that was actually possible...

Or just don't buy the games he makes.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MsJubilee

Oh this can only end well.Right guys?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MegaMari0

IF he's learned his lesson then withhold judgment until after his next release. You never know, it might turn out half way decent. If its not then clearly making games isn't his forte.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

jariw

FWIW, the OP is the promotion guy for HullBreach, Nexis and now apparently also for Ninja Pig. The same guy who runs campaigns against RCMADIAX. I also think he owns the nintendonuggets.com site he promotes here.

jariw

Inkling

Well, Nexis Games is working on something promising.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Kaze_Memaryu

Okay, I'll keep an eye on this, just to see if there's going to be an improvement of sorts.

Amiibo wrote:

People just because their last games weren't that great doesn't mean that they can't produce something half decent.

Stop the hate, okay?

I agree. Ninja Pig really didn't leave any good impressions yet, but that doesn't automatically mean they (or just 'he'?) couldn't make anything that isn't a variation of Meme Run.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.