Forums

Topic: All Upcoming eShop Games

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,099

MrWalkieTalkie

I decided to add The Deer God to the list since in a recent interview, they seem to already be working on it for Wii U despite making Wii U a stretch goal on their current kickstarter. Also saying that the popularity of games like that and the upcoming Paper Monsters Recut on Wii U will determine their future support.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/232316-chromophore-the-two-brothe...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SKTTR

There are some US exclusive indie games I want in Europe.

1. Shovel Knight
2. 1001 Spikes
3. Ittle Dew
4. Mutant Mudds Deluxe
5. Chubbins
6. ZaciSa's Last Stand
7. GEOM
Not sure if Bombing Bastards and Internal Invasion are worth it. Need to check out some videos first.

Also, there are 3 indie games that were released in Europe, but not in Germany: Blok Drop U, My First Songs, and Gravity Badgers. I feel like Germany is going down the Australian route. If this continues I might have to change my region settings.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ralek85

@SKTTR As a fellow German I came to that conclusion a long time ago. Actually, if I may, I would suggest to import an U.S. console the next time around, assuming Nintendo will stick with that region-locking of theirs.
Not only is there more content, but the content becomes available in a timely fashion and well ... it's just way cheaper (hurray €uro!). That's what I love about Sony and even M$, you are free to set your account to the U.S. and get all the perks this entails ... you know being a citizen of a first class gaming country and all: you don't get stuck with mindboggling prices, half-empty digital stores and wait times that partly take the fun out of this hobby (SMTIV any1?^^) ... repeating myself to drive the point home

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

Andyliini

Ittle Dew is coming to Europe, probably in July

It features some fixes:
1. Saving no longer stutters
2. There's added option for Audio from GamePad, now fully featured for off-TV play
3. Minor bug fixes all around.

They say it should release by August, so a few more weeks, it seems. Sadly for Germans, looks like no release there, as USK rating is too expensive to get.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

SKTTR

Andyliini wrote:

It features some fixes:
2. There's added option for Audio from GamePad, now fully featured for off-TV play

They say it should release by August, so a few more weeks, it seems. Sadly for Germans, looks like no release there, as USK rating is too expensive to get.

Great news! But bad for us Germans.

Lots of questions:
Does anyone have experience with changing region settings on the same NNID?
Does it affect my current or future downloads in any way, like Club Nintendo, points earned for Premium, etc.?
What region is recommended?

• A region that preferably has all or most of the software that is playable on PAL systems (not Australia or Germany).
    Is Austria a good alternative? (same €uro prices? all games?)
    Are there better options (all games, better prices?)
    Do German eShop Cards work on all European regions?

What happens if I use a 15€ card on the UK eShop? Will it be changed into to £? How much £ do I get for a 15€ card?

Edited on by SKTTR

jariw

Andyliini wrote:

It features some fixes:

This is excellent news! I've really missed this title and Shovel Knight. Not that there's any lack of good indies right now, but...

jariw

MrWalkieTalkie

Midora has just reached its initial goal on kickstarter! The Wii U & 3DS stretch goal for $80,000 was not reached. But luckily, the developers have stated that that will not be an issue and the game will still arrive on Nintendo platforms regardless! So Midora has now been added to the list!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

jariw

According to the August issue of ONM (page 049), "Salvage" by Opposable Games (the game that missed the KickStarter goal in May) is still planned to be released on the Wii U.

And according to GoNintendo and NintendoEverything, "Super Toy Cars" is released on July 24th in Europe.
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=233086

Edited on by jariw

jariw

SKTTR

jariw wrote:

According to the August issue of ONM (page 049), "Salvage" by Opposable Games (the game that missed the KickStarter goal in May) is still planned to be released on the Wii U.

And according to GoNintendo and NintendoEverything, "Super Toy Cars" is released on July 24th in Europe.
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=233086

Great news! Salvage is that sci-fi dual screen tactical commander game, right?
Looked fresh and fun!

And Super Toy Cars is a 3D Micro Machines with a cool level editor.

jariw

SKTTR wrote:

jariw wrote:

Great news! Salvage is that sci-fi dual screen tactical commander game, right?

That's the one! I got the game name slightly wrong, though. It's "Salvaged".

jariw

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.