Forums

Topic: SNES Mini

Posts 141 to 160 of 425

The64Master

I have like 7 tabs open and I'm ready for my order. I was told that walmart will have online stock at 12:01 and I'm getting ready...

The64Master

Switch Friend Code: SW-1498-9388-5099 | My Nintendo: The8BitWiz | Nintendo Network ID: ghostplaysgames

dbakes4

My 4 hour wait in line paid off. They do exist.

dbakes4

SilentHunter382

Got my SNES mini at midnight at Smyths but I seemed to be the only person in line for it. Everyone else was their for fifa (which I totally expected) but their preorder checking system was down so had to wait like 40m even though I was 3rd in line.

Still very happy I got one, now I just hope I can snag a NES one next year when they are restocked here.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

supercreeps

Missed the chance to pre-order. Checked smythstoys.ie this morning for a laugh and unbelievably they had some in stock. I actually managed to bag one.

supercreeps

Haruki_NLI

So a few things.

1. ITS ADORABLE!

2. Why did no one tell me how good the SNES controller is? My lord!

3. Emulation is top notch stuff.

4. Time to play all these games I missed out on!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SilentHunter382

@BLP_Software I love the controllers also. The only downside is that my hands got bigger and now they feel smaller then I remember.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

SMODomite

Get to leave work in half an hour and go hook up my SNES and get into Mega Man X, can't wait! Also snagged one for a buddy who is stoked

SMODomite

Banjo-

Is it correct that you get a USB cable but not the plug in the European version? Which charger are you supposed to use, a 5V 1A one? I have one like that right here with a USB connector but I'm not sure if it's okay.

Banjo-

gcunit

******* Royal ******* Mail!

I live 1 mile from my local depot, could get there in seconds. My SNES Mini is tracked as having been there at 5am this morning, due for delivery today. It's now gone 9pm and have I received mine yet? Have I ****.

******* useless *****.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Eel

Haha, Amazon Mexico got some scalpers too.

The thing is already double the US price here, without any scalping involved. In Amazon? The cheapest one is double that, the most expensive one is over four times as expensive.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xyphon22

@DarthNocturnal I got to my Gamestop that opens at 10 at around 9:30. There was a small line. I was seventh. They had 17 in stock. There were only like 10 of us by the time the doors opened, so they still had plenty left. There was definitely more stock this time.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Waldo-Tron

I may be asking a stupid question here but what does the cartridge with the feather represent on the menu screen? Not all of the games have this…

Waldo-Tron

JaxonH

8bitdo Wireless Receiver updated to 1.07 which offers full support of SNES Classic!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Waldo-Tron

@dbakes4 Great, thanks for clarifying and providing the link.

Edited on by Waldo-Tron

Waldo-Tron

Haruki_NLI

I'm impressed with myself:

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SMODomite

Going home to finish up Mega Man X after work, after some searching online I was pleased to find out you can unlock a Hodouken in that game?! Pretty cool easter egg

SMODomite

Eel

In the best case scenario I would be getting mine today too, since the thing is on the next town over, but things tend to get stuck there for a day or two, so I'm not holding my breath.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sorry, this topic has been locked.